Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Glg Bogo deal

2 Likes

The Iraqi line from Strayfox has some unique stuff in it, for sure. bodhi talks about it in his Potcast interview, saying it has bready, spices, and an almost dessert quality to some of the phenos. I definitely found that in his cross of TK x his chosen Iraqi father, as well as other smells and flavors reminiscent of middle eastern cuisine, such as mint and dill, and lots of motor oil and various other hydrocarbon type stuff. If I’m remembering correctly, b also says it looks like a perfect natural combo of cookies and OG. As such, yields are low on the Iraqi leaners, but it’s pure head stash effects and potency.

I’ve read reviews of DLA6 that said it was boring, but I guess it depends whether or not you prefer unique and nuanced effects (as bodhi says he does - this is what he claims to breed for) versus flavors.

Also, keep in mind that he’s asked me directly to not “preserve” with the intention of wide public distribution anything made with the 88g13hp daddy. He says he can remake those at any time, since the HP dad is still in active use, so making lots to give away would just take food off his plate. That’s something we definitely want to avoid, but please do make F2 for yourself and close friends! Anything that has been deadlined (cannot be remade by bodhi) is fair game, though.

:peace_symbol:

29 Likes

This is something the whole community needs to practice. Its outta respect.

15 Likes

Live everything with that Appalachia dad :drooling_face::drooling_face:

18 Likes

I thought it was just me, I would post something in one thread, and it would end up in a completely different thread.

2 Likes

Yep, as of right now (July 2021) anything from bodhi seeds with the following dads is long gone and cannot be remade with both of its original parents:

Snow Lotus
Appalachia
Good Medicine
Instant Karma (IK)
Old Mother Ghani (OMG, though many of these are still being released, so please don’t F2 and resell)
Goji
Apollo 11 (Genius pheno, aka A11G)
Temple
Deep Chunk
Talk of Kabul (TOK)
Sunshine Daydream (SSDD, though many of these are still being released, so please don’t F2 and resell)
Strawberry Milk (SM, though many of these are still being released, so please don’t F2 and resell
Thai
Afgoo
Uzbekistani Hashplant
Yo Mama

Please let me know if I missed any obvious deadlined bodhi breeding males.

33 Likes

I asked about breeding the skhp…he said yeah. But also…I dont let those out hardly… so…yeah I could see that.:call_me_hand:t5:

1 Like

Thanks for this. I didn’t know the snow lotus dad was gone. I’ve got a pack of the Mango Lotus. I’ll try to get around to a preservation of it next year maybe

10 Likes

I think the PU F3 dad is also gone.

5 Likes

Purple mana has the pu f3 dad in it. Also purple soul

2 Likes

Pu…take for…ev…er…:joy:

3 Likes

Any idea when the next bohdi drop is happening?

4 Likes

Just scored a pack of mother’s milk, paid a premium, but I’m super excited

5 Likes

Seperated males, front and center is…

Sky Lotus male…

13 Likes

Appreciate the heads up on bodhis request with the HP father strains! Also on the iraqi info! Id read about the spices deserts smells which piqued my interest, but yeah effects are the most important to me. Too much of the normal weed around here gives me the 30min edgy uncomfortable feeling before it mellows out and becomes enjoyable. Its why I go for blueberry strains as they tend to lean towards always enjoyable and pleasant in my experience! Bodhi seems to select towards nice highs as well.

11 Likes

Wish Bodhi would do the Sunshine 4 breeding again

9 Likes

Been hunting for some Good Medicine beans for a while now, would love to see that preserved and passed around if it’s not stepping on any toes to do so. Been loving 2:1 or 1:1 cultivars for “all day long” smoke while working etc. would love to be able to have one from B. Anyone know if he’s continuing any additional CBD work?

11 Likes

Goji OG day 63. Coming down next week. S1 project soon.

32 Likes

Weird question, but is anyone in possession (dangerous word around these parts) of some white lotus seeds? I can’t find them anywhere that ships to the US

oh snap i have a rare seed now :open_mouth:

I might do an open pollination of 4 seeds in my tent, if I do, ill get you some GM.

BUTT if you dig deep enough around, you might find someone willing to part with a couple beans.

8 Likes

I believe Bodhi’s Ethiopian Banana is supposed to be a 1:1 strain. Not sure much else he’s put out recently has been high CBD.

I know Ninefold Collective has done some work with a Good Medicine male and their Atonic CBD which is Cannatonic x Good Medicine. Doesn’t help you find Good Medicine seeds, I know. I just know they breed for effect and often have a lot with higher CBD ratio stuff.

12 Likes