Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

I’d be interested to see how it grows for you. I’ve got a few crosses with Nepali Og: Strawberry Goji, Dragon’s Milk, Mother’s Milk f2, and a couple crosses with MM.

1 Like

Nepali OG was/is a clone only so I’m sorta confused.

1 Like

I’m sure he will pop In here and elaborate pretty soon

Ah. I think I misunderstood your f5 statement. I thought you were referring to the Nepali og cut your trying to source?

2 Likes

Yeah man it’s late I’m high af.

2 Likes

From guammainian gardens It was a Strayfox release as F2, but we’ve moved em to F5. It is SR-71 clone x (SR-71 clone x Instant Karma). Instant Karma is Bubba Kush x Sour Diesel IBL from Bodhi.

5 Likes

bodhi said on breedbay (and maybe mentioned in one of his interviews as well) that he gave the sr71 pk x instant karma to a doctor in some kind of israeli medical marijuana program, and they were really impressed with the medicinal qualities. He said that the f1 cross had some herm traits indoors, but that they did great outdoor. he also said he thought that being grown in the desert in israel brought out traits from the purple kush side that he had never seen before.

Cool that the line is being kept active because it seemed like everyone was pretty happy with the medicinal effects that this cross had to offer.

16 Likes

i have a pack of sr-71 purple kush F5s , but i dont remember where i got them

2 Likes

I just tossed a pack to @BigMike55. Hopefully they make an appearance soon!!!

2 Likes

They have not made an appearance yet.

Farmer Joe auction maybe. I think i remember him having that cross in a server auction.

2 Likes

If y’all want a link if be happy to post it. I picked up 5 packs from buddy. Got them during 420 sale for 39 a pop. Regular price is 49.

2 Likes

found them. SR-71 Purple Kush BX F5 12 Regular Seeds $49.00 on dc seed exchange. pretty good deal if you ask me. i should have bought 2.

1 Like
2 Likes

Seriously the description alone sold me for a few packs.

1 Like

I think this pack will be on dcse top 10 best sellers of this year.

I have been scooping up large amounts of bohdi recently for preservation. Just popped green lotus and the fuzz.

12 Likes

Nice! Planning on a few preservations later this year here, DLA6 and blue sunshine. Nothing too rare but gone from the stores. Heard DLA6 has a special indica high to it.

7 Likes

Glg Bogo deal

2 Likes

The Iraqi line from Strayfox has some unique stuff in it, for sure. bodhi talks about it in his Potcast interview, saying it has bready, spices, and an almost dessert quality to some of the phenos. I definitely found that in his cross of TK x his chosen Iraqi father, as well as other smells and flavors reminiscent of middle eastern cuisine, such as mint and dill, and lots of motor oil and various other hydrocarbon type stuff. If I’m remembering correctly, b also says it looks like a perfect natural combo of cookies and OG. As such, yields are low on the Iraqi leaners, but it’s pure head stash effects and potency.

I’ve read reviews of DLA6 that said it was boring, but I guess it depends whether or not you prefer unique and nuanced effects (as bodhi says he does - this is what he claims to breed for) versus flavors.

Also, keep in mind that he’s asked me directly to not “preserve” with the intention of wide public distribution anything made with the 88g13hp daddy. He says he can remake those at any time, since the HP dad is still in active use, so making lots to give away would just take food off his plate. That’s something we definitely want to avoid, but please do make F2 for yourself and close friends! Anything that has been deadlined (cannot be remade by bodhi) is fair game, though.

:peace_symbol:

29 Likes