Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

If there is any floating around, I’d be quite interested in some too!

5 Likes

Good to know man, I’ll look into those for sure. Thanks for the tip :v:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks all, there was a recent pollination done but I was late to the signup, I’ll keep looking around. I appreciate all the leads. :v:t2:

3 Likes

I have tons of Good Medicine F2 available to share with everyone as gifts. Please read the preservation thread and respond there - more are going to Sebring and Headiegardens soon.

25 Likes

saw that preservation run post and didnt put 2 and 2 together that it was yours. I saw that the list was closed over there and didnt want to continue posting about signing up if that was the case. good to just drop something in there indicating interest then?

2 Likes

Once Sebring has stock, I think you may be able to just follow the instructions on the thread to select them from him.

In the interests of transparency, I guess there’s a couple bucks shipping charge, but it’s only what’s necessary to cover postage and the packaging he uses. If there’s anything extra, it goes into a fund to support this site. I receive nothing in return, which is exactly how I prefer it! Pay it forward! :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Thanks for the info man, and all the good work you’ve done. gonna try to watch that thread like a hawk to get my hands on a pack if I can. :call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Good afternoon Bodhi headz and happy Friday!

12 Likes

Wow, didn’t know the OMG daddy is gone. Does that mean the Supernatural Selections line is dead?

4 Likes

I believe the Supernatural Selections line has more in it than just the OMG crosses. Many of the Kashmiri crosses were released under that line. I think most of the OMG crosses were released under the Bodhi Seeds line.

11 Likes

All the SS seeds i have were OMG daddy. I wonder if anyone has a listing of his releases by the different lines.
Looking at JBC, they often put *** SUPERNATURAL SELECTIONs *** in the comment field of the listing. By the power of web search I was able to find this. I’m glad they don’t remove their out of stock listings.

edit: Since Laughing Lemon is SS018, there’s obviously a few missing from this list.

9 Likes

29 Likes

I was all like how did I miss this email. Only to see I had just received it an hour ago.

8 Likes

That Golden Hashplant is piquing my interest! Looks like its actually Golden Triangle x 88G13HP.
Golden Triangle is TK x Appalachia… Appalachia is Green Crack x Tres Dawg… or is this using entirely different parents or some other combo to get there that they didn’t call it Golden Triangle x 88G13HP?

14 Likes

A few descriptions were included with the list over at rollitup.

Beautiful Day (topanga pure kush x strawberry milk) 9 weeks* uplifting inspiring stawberry citrus og kush
Strawberry Temple (temple x strawberry milk) 9 weeks… big sticky wizard wands of orange bubblegum inspiration…
Pure Land Hashplant (congo kashmir x 88g13/hp) 9 weeks* forestearthpinesageelderberryproductiveheady
Golden Hashplant ( tk x green crack x tres dawg x 88g13/hp) 9 weeks apple* melon* yudzu* gas* earth* big girl
Saints Crossing (saint stephen x 88g13/hp) 9 weeks* saint stephen originally know as stevie wonder, one of my oldest creations still in clone form, a hybrid of some of my favorite plants i was working with around 2005 in santa cruz (bubba kush x blueberry x trainwreck x sensi star) pink bubble gum and eucalyptus black berry soda, makes you feel like a saint….
Wookie Hashplant v2 (wookie 30 x 88g13/hp) passionfruit pheno remix…
Mothers Hashplant remix (mm #5 x 88g13/hp) the candy hearts pheno remix…
Deep Line Alchemy 15 (angel wing afghan x 88g13/hp)

Also…Amrita, Black Triangle, and MDS appear to be included in the restock too…in case anyone missed them or was hoping to see them make an appearance.

19 Likes

Well now I want the beautiful day and strawberry temple too! See what you did there? :joy:

Saints crossing sounds real interesting too. Plus all the restocks… gonna be a busy fall!

10 Likes

Yeah, that’s the one that caught my eye real quick, even if they did spell it “GolDON” haha. Goldon Hashplant… Maybe that was intentional, I dunno.

Also noticed that they snuck in a little Mexican Death Sativa restock there at the bottom of the list.

I’m done buying seeds, I’m done buying seeds, I’m done buying seeds…

I really am done buying seeds, though. But whoever grabs some of those GolDON Hashplant seeds, enjoy. I’m certain that that one is gonna turn out really tasty.

16 Likes

Dragboat Jeffy is notorious for his misspellings. It’s always been a thing :joy:

10 Likes

I was done buying RIGHT before this drop was announced so its even harder to be done.

5 Likes

Man, I gotta get on that GLG email list…

3 Likes