Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

I think the Skunk Hashplant would be the only one you could do without violating any wishes. Otherwise you can do whatever you like and give some out to friends. :green_heart:

7 Likes

Selfishly, I’d like to see you run the Skunk Hashplant, as I’m pretty sure I got a pack of those as freebies from headies. Same goes for the Pura Vida and Wolfpack f2’s (got those from nube, though, hot headies). I’m not positive, but I think the fact that those Skunk Hashplants were being given away as freebies would mean it’s cool to f2 those. Not certain about that, though.

8 Likes

It’d also be interesting to find out what the skunk is in that cross :thinking:

3 Likes

Stay out of my brain bruh :sunglasses: :rofl:

2 Likes

Those Wolfpack F2 by @Greenhighlander are sleepers . I might have to slide a few of those in this weekend

12 Likes

Here what Bodhi had to say about using and distributing his crosses.

@District_Flora

22 Likes

Do it! And tag me when you log them haha. I’m really curious to see somebody else grow those out, pretty sure I’ve only seen greenhighlander’s grow. I really wanna grow those out sooner rather than later, I just don’t have enough space. This is why every time someone says they’ve got something on their bucket list they’d like to try but don’t have, I ask them what strains they’re interested it. I really need to thin out my collection.

So that offer stands. Anybody wants something that I have and am willing to part with, fire away. I don’t have any Wookie crosses, so just keep that in mind. And even non-Bodhi stuff, if I have it and don’t want it, you can have it. Just DM me.

9 Likes

In addition to what @HappyTrees23s posted, Bodhi told @nube Blueberry Hashplant - #23 by nube that pretty much any of the hashplant crosses can be remade at any time.

All of those are pretty recent releases with regard to passing out seeds from an expansion or F2 project, especially since Bodhi has a bunch of hashplant restocks coming up. If you have anything older or something that uses a male that Bodhi for sure no longer has, that would get my vote.

13 Likes

Has anyone grown the Jager hash plant?

2 Likes

Hippy Slayer #33

8 Likes

Word? I need to find some grow logs of that

3 Likes

Welp, Tresfighter x Strawberry Milk it is :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Hopefully that charity Pack has some fire in it!

7 Likes

RBJF aka Dino Party Chucks was a tester for it. His review wasnt the greatest, but I believe he dubbed it his favorite hashplant cross after the fact.

8 Likes

I love that dude’s screen name. reallybigjesusfreak. Always cracks me up when I see it, although I haven’t seen it in a long time, I think. He’s been around for a while, though, right? I feel like I read some of his reports years ago, whilst researching various strains.

That’s interesting what he had to say about the Jager Hashplant, as far as the yields were concerned. I’ve mentioned this in this thread already, but a buddy of mine has a friend in Oregon who grows the straight Jager. Pretty sure he’s a cash cropper, just because my friend brought back a BUNCH of the Jager after a visit a few years ago. And my friend didn’t buy it, his buddy just gave him a shitload, which I assume means he just had a shitload of Jager to give away. Kind of interesting that reallybigjesusfreak’s one female didn’t yield very well, considering somebody in Oregon is cash-cropping (I think; I didn’t ask too many questions haha…) with that Jager female.

I remember digging what my friend gave me, as far as the high was concerned, but it smelled so similar to actual Jagermeister that I couldn’t get too into it. Not a fan of those heavy anise smells/flavors.

8 Likes

Thank you, was considering looking for these since I’ve smoked Jager and even came up on seeds that I gave away before realizing what I had.

3 Likes

Please be thoughtful and intentional about this sort of thing - don’t reproduce strains that bodhi is still selling, which includes all of them you listed. That’s basically just taking food off his table.

Why not do something that’s out of print and long discontinued?

@SmackyMcSmackers great minds think alike! :stuck_out_tongue: I read your post after I made mine. Thank you for saying that!

17 Likes

What country do you live in ? I might have something.
And who has some blueberry hashplant ? Is that made from the blueberry Indica Bodhi found ??f

1 Like

What of his is discontinued? I have Terpenado, Soar, Mango Lotus, and Soul Axis

6 Likes

I think that would be okay under his requests. As long as it is not being sold by him anymore I think he said to please make more.

1 Like

The OMG male is no longer in use, but I’m not sure if that means it’s cool to be f2’ing crosses made with him. Regarding the Soar, specifically, seeds of that one are still for sale last I checked, and that’s an OMG cross, so… I don’t know about the others. Isn’t the Terpenado a cross using the Wookie male? Bodhi’s definitely still using that guy. I’m unclear on the Snow Lotus male. I’d heard it was gone, but it seems like there’s a lot of crosses that utilized that male still around, so I really don’t know. Anybody wants to chime in, feel free.

6 Likes