Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Are we gonna split the hoodie

6 Likes

Yes I want the crop top part :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

Email her for a refund and be prepared to spend 100$+ for this sweater. Just don’t mention seeds.

2 Likes

Pretty sure I scored an LE sweatshirt. Got a confirmation number after submitting payment. Just haven’t received an email confirmation. Not sure if that is automated or not?

Edit: and I had to grab a M hoodie. Do they ever let you switch out the size?

2 Likes

I see those LE hoodies now. Can’t really swing the 108 right now so I’ll just rep the hoodie, already got the tee!

3 Likes

Yes send her an email with your confirmation number and she’ll switch size if she has it available :sunglasses::green_heart:

Edit: also you should receive an email showing this

4 Likes

Anybody else wanna go halfsies? I can try to adjust my order if so

Sweet, thanks man! Got ahold of Ms. B and she got it switched. I’m still super anxious to see what pack is included this time! These drops are way too much fun. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Supposed to be a landrace/heirloom poly hybrid “in the spirit of SuperNatural Selections releases” says Ms. B

4 Likes

I hope everyone finds what they are looking for. I love mysteries

2 Likes

Why not just make your own from the GM F2 preservation here? :slight_smile: There’s around 25 seeds per pack. Bound to be some good smoke.

All of bodhi seeds various lines have always been the same price for 20+ years: about $60 - 70 a pack depending on the seedbank, usually buy one get one freebie, unless they’re packaged with a Limited Edition clothing item or aromatherapy gift, or if they’re being used as a fundraiser.

As @yardgrazer wisely pointed out, it’s Purple Unicorn, not Purple Urkle. Purple Unicorn is a bodhi creation, and I believe the male he’s using is an F3.

Hey folks, like @Kyumonryu said, if you buy a Supernatural Selections or Nierika Seed Trust pack, please do an F2 or donate it to a preservation run and pay it forward. That’s their whole purpose - getting unique plants out into the world to

25 Likes

i kept two cherry q males to do just that and something, maybe a deer or porcupine, beavered the bottom of them both, one was hanging on by a thread, basically toast and the other was still standing so he got brought inside to hopefully live another day

7 Likes

Only so much time. And space is pretty much booked for the next few years.

3 Likes

Seems i may have the christmas tree structured one but hard to tell as they were topped and its tucked in a corner. Still have another pack to sort through but if the smokes similar i may hold off it checks the boxes. Still running sunshinehead the only other hb cross ive ran and its top notch hybrid smoke

4 Likes

Just got member status and am curious how one would go about getting involved with the Bodhi preservation projects. Seems like most are closed. Thanks Y’all

5 Likes

Just gotta keep a sharp eye out for one to start up and get in on the signup wiki when you can. As with most things in life it’s all about timing my friend! :v:t2:

5 Likes

Thanks bud! That’s what I was thinking. Appreciate your time and response.

3 Likes

I’ve heard whispers of a Goji S1 project starting soon, keep your eyes peeled for a thread in the next month or so :sunglasses::green_heart:

17 Likes

Seriously ?! Ill never forgive myself if I miss that.

4 Likes

Oh dayum!! :eyes::eyes::eyes:

4 Likes