Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

I get itā€¦ ā€œiā€™m done buying seedsā€ means ā€œiā€™m not done buying seedsā€ around here haha

20 Likes

I didnā€™t know Bodhi was gonna release a Oaxaca/Vietnamese/Thai cross! So sue me! Hahaā€¦

14 Likes

Iā€™d like to show off a picture of bodhiā€™s old soul, this one is pure lemon cleaner, very ā€œcleanā€ clear headed high (or maybe itā€™s just the cleaner smell) in the back is my keeper pheno, it has pure leamon cleaner in it too + coffee and dank skunk. what a awesome awesome strain!!

56 Likes

It actually means ā€œIā€™m done buying seeds today/this week/this month/until Black Friday/until Christmas/until 420/aww shit I just bought more seedsā€

23 Likes

I appreciate the information! I was kind of interested in the Vietnamese 7 hybrid because I have always wanted to look through the Vietnamese Black or something similar, but uhhh, ā€œweatherbeatenā€ doesnā€™t sound like the most aesthetically pleasing description of the cultivar that the male came from haha.

Unrelated, but still on the subject of Bodhi; I am fairly certain that the one Goji OG plant that made it from the 2 F1 seeds that you sent me is a female. My old eyes are not what they used to be haha and I need to get out a scope to confirm. I will be taking cuts from it soon. I would love if I could find a source for Goji OG F1 pollen to make F2s to look through and share. Positive vibesā€¦

I truly appreciate the information brother! That hybrid definitely looks and sounds appealing from your description. Good on you for making F2s. Those might even be more interesting than the F1s, in all honesty.

Totally unrelated, but are you still running that cut of Hazmat OG x Blowfish that you found? I have been looking through a nice population of them and I am loving what I am seeing. I am most likely going to be making F2s sooner than later. Positive vibesā€¦

~nugzz

16 Likes

You might just be in luck. :stuck_out_tongue: Bodhi Seeds - Goji OG Crowd Source F2 Preservation Project would probably be a good place to go if you want to find some Goji pollen, though youā€™re going to have to wait a few months for someone to start flowering. If it turns out that you have a male, you could probably find someone willing to take more pollen for a bit more diversity on the project as well.

12 Likes

Well, to be fair, I believe the picture was taken by Bodhi himself on one of his collection trips. I think the photo was a plant in the wild, but Iā€™m not positive about that. Iā€™ll look around a little more later (if I remember) and try to find that pic.

Good to hear re: that Goji, btw.

Edit: Iā€™m also curious about that Vietnamese heā€™s using. Curious about all of these new cultivars heā€™s breeding with, really.

12 Likes

Preordered zap and metal haze from shoe. Also bought the purple unicorn on the auction.

8 Likes

Thanks man yea i recently had a notion to pop some of those Lemon thai x kashmir f2 out the blue then i see they are finally being released. Sweet, now i may definitely consider it in some crosses.
That Vietnamese 7 x Watermelon is intriguing, hopefully there are plenty to go around and you score a pack.
Yes i have the Hazmat OG x blowfish almost finished up this round and the clone (to stay Bodhi related) will be hit with Dream Beaver pollen. All of them were strong great looking and tasting plants, f2s is a good idea!

11 Likes

Shit dude you best find a way to make her less hungry. Seymour may eat you next. Whatā€™s that big lump all the way down stem, oh only dirt wizard lol :joy:

3 Likes

@supershitfuck I was looking at ordering this strain from great lakes. Your plants looks great

5 Likes

I can see frost!! :astonished: :rofl: :hugs: :fire: :clap: :astonished: :hugs:

2 Likes

Whatā€™s up all? Havenā€™t had much Bodhi related to share the last year or so but Iā€™ve still been keeping tabs and lurking here and there. :grin: I have only grown strictly outdoors through my life but my wife and I purchased a new house over the summer and there is an out building that we have dubbed ā€œthe trip shedā€ which you can tell why in the photos and it has turned into a pseudo grow room and seed starting room (for veggies and such).

Anyway, I popped 8 Sunshine Daydreamā€™s (SSDD) on October 3rd and ended up with 6 females and 2 males. The light I have is for a 4x4 flower space so I figured 4 plants would be best to keep under it. I moved two females outdoors that were a bit more tall and lanky that I assumed would be harder to keep an even canopy with the others along with the two males which I made share a 25 gallon grow bag. I hope to collect pollen from the two males and pollinate all of the females (although the indoor females will only get pollen on some of their flowers hopefully). This Sunday will be a full 7 weeks of vegetative growth from sprout so I think I will switch to flower then as they have all been sexed, hopefully this is just the beginning of things to come.

Four indoor SSDD females

!
Two outdoor females

The two males

39 Likes

Whatā€™s up, dude? Good to see you around.

9 Likes

Silver mountain f2

48 Likes

Nice! Looking really good. Got any ā€œwhole plantā€ shots?

7 Likes

Here you go and thanks!@minitiger

34 Likes

Oh, wow. Did you do 12/12 from seed, orā€¦?

7 Likes

Eighteen or so Snuggle Funks about to get potted up after 17-18 days

40 Likes

@stONER775 Were those Silver Mountain made by @twistedinfinity

9 Likes