Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Yes thank you i often forget the handy “advanced search” bar.
After reading reading everyone else’s smoke reports, i wanted to see what @supershitfuck thought of the effect. I’m pleased what everyone felt of Cluster Funk’s relaxing effects.

4 Likes

Took me months to see the “search this topic” checkbox. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Anyone know if I missed the medicine mountain drop at breeders direct or speakeasy? They aren’t available, and I don’t know if I missed them or haven’t gone up yet​:thinking::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think GLG said the drop was delayed on their IG, might be the same elsewhere too

5 Likes

Speakeasy only released it(metal haze & zap) to VIP members so far, and it sold out within 40 minutes or so. They are getting more Metal Haze F3 for sure, unsure if there will be more Zap available or not…

Apparently all the banks only got just shy of 60 packs of Zap, each. And bodhi hasn’t said if there is more or not of them(that I’ve heard or seen from anyone so far). He has said there are more Metal Haze F3’s though. That’s all I got.

9 Likes

Take a look for Saturday for JBC. GLG noted today sometime.

https://www.jbcseeds.com/drops-restocks/

9 Likes

Geezzz. Man that is amazing. GL has some great deals right now.

2 Likes

wow a subscription based seed bank. fuck that.

12 Likes

Yeah, suddenly I don’t feel so bad about doing the pre-order thing from BDSC for those Zap seeds.

15 Likes

Yeah at least BDSC was open to everyone. Shit sucks to have a seedbank for subscribers only.

9 Likes

I’m a subscriber so I got my order in :sweat_smile: You have to wait for a spot to open up to even subscribe as it’s very limited. Once you do you get a better chance at getting rare packs as its much less people trying to buy the same packs at the same time, all released before the general public ever sees it, and you also get a discount on every order. Not a bad deal in my book but I hear ya guys. I wasn’t all for it either at first but it’s been worth it in the end.

10 Likes

Did they drop at BDSC already? Hope I didn’t miss that one. No one else seems to send em to Canada and offer cc pay but them

3 Likes

They did a pre-order thing for them, I’m not sure when that started but I ordered (or pre-ordered) two packs of the Zap two Sundays ago. They’re out now, just looked. I thought headies was supposed to be releasing them today, but I looked there earlier and didn’t see them listed.

6 Likes

Ahh, gonna try my luck at good ol’ JBC I think. Thanks for the heads up.

5 Likes

Headies gardens is dropping them tomorrow. You can preorder with him.

6 Likes

It’s up on GLG now.

8 Likes

Hell ya thanks bro!

6 Likes

They sold out of metal haze at glg lol.

6 Likes

Just dropped at Glg

5 Likes

@Great_lakes_Genetics just placed my first order from GLG headed to the post office now. Glad I was able to score a lot of genetics from breeders I want to try. This will keep me busy for a while!

25 Likes