Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Ahh, gonna try my luck at good ol’ JBC I think. Thanks for the heads up.

5 Likes

Headies gardens is dropping them tomorrow. You can preorder with him.

6 Likes

It’s up on GLG now.

8 Likes

Hell ya thanks bro!

6 Likes

They sold out of metal haze at glg lol.

6 Likes

Just dropped at Glg

5 Likes

@Great_lakes_Genetics just placed my first order from GLG headed to the post office now. Glad I was able to score a lot of genetics from breeders I want to try. This will keep me busy for a while!

25 Likes

Strawberry Headband, Lavender Jack, and Kush 4 x SSDD safely in hand, and I’ve got a shiny new pack of Metal Haze F3’s on the way to boot!

37 Likes

Just put 2pks of White Afghani (The White x OMG) into soak. Don’t know much about either parent but it’s an Afghani winter for me. Too many hazes last year!

14 Likes

Hope everyone is well and having a great weekend,
Just wanted to share a few pics of my current lot, Soul Mate f2s at day 15 flower, in living soil, 10gal fabric pots.

#2 (my favourite)

40 Likes

They look mega healthy mate. If it wasn’t such a PITA mixing an organic soil I’d maybe consider it. :ok_hand:

7 Likes

@Esrgood4u
To be fair, I just paid the extra cost to save me the hassle, and bought the premixed stuff from Indoor Organics.
Have to say, besides the learning curve with the pests and IPM, this is the best my plants have ever looked.

11 Likes

17 Likes

Do we know what the freebie is?

5 Likes

Nope. Nothing said. Could be anything. ‘Shhhh’ seems to be a hint.

11 Likes

Well, I guess I don’t have a Nierika shirt yet … :thinking:

Edit: nothing but smalls for the nierika shirts. Cue the third supernatural selections tee :joy:

10 Likes

JBC is on-line with the Medicine Mountain drop.

9 Likes

Man that metal haze went super fast

7 Likes

Wow, yeah. 10 minutes.

Zap looks like it is still available.

8 Likes

If you missed the JBC drop, Last place I know of that might have them is Headies gardens. He has all the bodhi freebies as well.

7 Likes