Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

i was kinda just pointing out that skunk_va is breeding something with a bodhi strain

5 Likes

i posted a week or so ago on here 2 seperate skunk_va posts, he bred one strain with “goji og” and another one with “pinesoul” but they are both goji og, different cuts as far as i understand, either way, i want 'em

6 Likes

i know haha, yeah i peeped their big 6, i was already thinking about asking 'em if that’s kind of the pre made re-amment for old soil, they also have that too, but yeah thanks man good advice i know one day i’m going to have to do soil testing

6 Likes

Hey all,

I’m looking to trade for an unopened pack of Bodhi’s ‘BCSC northern lights #5’, not a northern lights cross. If anyone has a pack I’m willing to trade an unopened pack of Bodhi’s ‘Purple Unicorn F5s’, or an unopened pack of Bodhi’s ‘Cherry Queen’.or an unopened pack of Bodhi Lemon Lotus. I could always add in the strains i’ve made. Let me know.

I posted into the seed trade thread but figured i’d get more action in this thread with all the bodhi heads.

8 Likes

I know it’s not Bodhi NL5, but if you come up empty handed and still want some verified NL lines, Farmerjoe420 has an NL1 pure line available. Most NL lines I wouldn’t trust, but FJ is legit.

12 Likes

@PlantShepherd just did an open pollination preservation run of these very rare seeds. Here’s the thread:

Hope that helps!

:peace_symbol:

26 Likes

thanks a ton man, that’s exactly what i was looking for, crazy coincidence i guess. now i just hope i can get a response/trade, i’m willing to trade quite a bit for these.

8 Likes

@anonymous4289 You’re signed up at #21 on the coop giveaway. You should be receiving a pack in your fall box. :v:

12 Likes

awesome man, thank you. if i could only have one strain it would be NL5. i get a little confused about the sign-ups and when to pay and whatnot, but i know i signed up for a few of the strains going into the fall boxes.

7 Likes

I’ll be honest, I’ll still confused on when we are supposed to pay. I thought we were waiting to hear from Sebring. :v:

7 Likes

He will let us know, always has before!

5 Likes

yeah, i was just worried i’d miss it.

3 Likes

Will be lots of chatter on multiple threads when he does!!!

4 Likes

Ooops. I definitely went and made my donation immediately. What a noob. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

my 2 old soul and dragon’s blood hashplant clones! this is the first grow where i can say i’m fucking killing it.

os 7 staking dense and fast

os 6 oily, greasey, this is the most amazing smelling plant i’ve grown

well i’m not exactly 100% killing it, i probably overfertilized and definetly underwatered = burnt tips, i can’t be at my grow everyday :sleepy:

41 Likes

Package from shoe has landed.

35 Likes

Spirit train f2

Got my etsy order :hugs:. Also got one for trade if anyone is interested preferably another bodhi pack but im open to suggestions. (TRADED)

32 Likes

Peace @stONER775 I would be willing to trade shirts…lol. I wanted a black one. Dont have a strain to trade unless U want Snow Monkey or Dream Axis ( both Bodhi). If U want to trade I will but we need find a person to repo the beans cuz my plan was spread them. (I have a pack already)
Be safe, stay strong and GROW HARD :fist:t5:

14 Likes

I’d be interested. Or anyone else? Not looking to ship out of California.

23 Likes

My next Sativa run, really excited about these.

34 Likes