Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

Let’s all give a warm welcome my brother @BeagleZ to the community!

14 Likes

Awww shucks! :blush:

12 Likes

Hey @BeagleZ nice grow. Welcome to the Fam their is a lot of no tills here.
I would suggest put your grow here and use the tags to represent the details.

Good luck tag me so I can follow. :crocodile:

12 Likes

Grass city gave me a fairly healthy dislike of forums back in the day and RIU kind of reaffirmed that for me recently so it took some work on your part to get me here @CrunchBerries.
But I’m glad you did!! Happy to be a part of this and hope I can help out somehow

19 Likes

Perfect, Thank you!

9 Likes

Welcome to a very warm and welcoming place @BeagleZ. No crazy drama here just chill folks, sitting around a campfire, smoking bowls and laughing. It’s like that.

But with seed trading! Check out these 2 great threads:

AND
https://overgrow.com/t/seed-trading-moderated/2

9 Likes

Thanks @BudWhisperer!
I will definitely check out those threads.
When I get my journal going I’ll also include current seed stock on hand.

6 Likes

If I was buying seeds (I’m not, I swear) and picking freebies, I’d be allllllll over that Temple Lights. That one sounds really, really good.

14 Likes

@minitiger i like your thinking. i myself would love those pineapple express hybrids, can’t afford to order more seeds though, i guess we’re in the same boat.

i know it’s unlikely but if anyone ends up with a pack of the pineapple express freebies i’d be willing to trade unopened bodhi packs for them. quite a few options so hit me up if you end up with them.

Options: (Unopened)

• Purple Unicorn
  • Cherry Queen
  • Lemon Lotus
  • mexican death sativa x tigermelon
  • Lush x Purple Unicorn

Opened packs of: (i’d have to check the number of seeds)

• Goji OG
  • Black Triangle
  • Apollo 11 genius f4
  • maybe some Sunshine Daydream (i’d have to check)
  • maybe some Solo Stash
18 Likes

Sunshine 4 F2 from @50State

Second run of this one. A little unstable, have found a couple nanners… but not sure its a problem. Didn’t find any seeds when ran from seed run.

Beautiful sticky stanky plant, I have to say :slight_smile:

45 Likes

So I’ve spoken to him recently and not only is he doing well, I’m almost 100% sure anything he says or posts online is true.
He’s very talented and has been around a long time.
Some people just have a lot going on and can’t spend as much time on the boards as before.

15 Likes

Late nanners are almost normal. It’s the balls ~3 weeks into flower ya gotta watch out for :sweat_smile:
Looks dank! :fire:

18 Likes

Welcome @BeagleZ you’re gonna fit right in here! Already digging your style

If we’re daydreaming about those freebies it’s gotta be that purple paki, the temple lights, or that Chem d 3 way situation for me. Dead broke after Xmas though. Plus mephistos store opens back up on Jan 10, so my wallet is already being pulled in multiple directions :joy:

13 Likes

I’m glad there’s nothing I want from the Meph Drop this week. I seriously need to stop. Fomo is a serious thing

10 Likes

I’ve got designs on reversing some and making myself a pile of seed so that I don’t have to think about buyin autos for a while. But these bodhi packs call to me

11 Likes

Bodhi calls to me as well. Autos are for outside because I have a neighbor with a streetlamp right above my back yard. And big ass oak trees that the sun hides behind in the fall. As much as I love growing weed, I won’t chop an old oak down to get more sun.

14 Likes

Still getting used to the site. Where do you guys upload your pics at?

5 Likes

I just drag mine into the post :slight_smile:

8 Likes

You upload your pics directly into the body of your message. Like this:

Just drag and drop them and they will be uploaded at your cursor. Then you can move them around based on the text in the body of your message associated with them. See this screenshot of what it looks like in the message when I uploaded the above:

It can be a little difficult to get used to, but it works pretty great. :slight_smile:

Just keep in mind that the pics have to finish uploading and, if they’re too big of filesize (over 1000kb) they will get resized to save server space.

That’s Cheech Wizard finishing up, if anyone’s curious. It had 48hrs of no power due to local fires so I’m cautiously watching them for mold or other issues.

52 Likes

Impressive stuff @nube!

8 Likes