Landrace Expansion & Trade

Hi man, sorry to intrude. Are these plants sativa? If so, I can start them as soon as I get here. Outdoor, Southern Hemisphere, 26° latitude. Thanks for listening…

2 Likes

I’m on the team now? Thank you @lefthandseeds for these badass beans!

17 Likes

thats a good day right there

5 Likes

So honored to be able to preserve and work with these amazing strains. OG is amazing and I have been doing my part as well to get rare crosses out there for folks to work with.

7 Likes

Hey, you grew out the Sashamane right? Think I’m going to pop all of my own. Can’t find which thread it was in but I remember you stating hermies? Just wanna be sure so I can keep an even closer eye than normal on them.

@Upstate have you heard from Mike? He emailed me saying he has a Congo available now and also asked if I grew any of his seeds. The other two phenos I had from the supposed Red Hair were weak and the male was finicky so I just chopped them and decided I’ll do the Sashamane for the Freakers instead.

5 Likes

Can I pm you my list of available strains?

Of course !

@royal
you trade it for a Brazilian sativa?

1 Like

absolutely !!!

PM me

3 Likes

@skunkhunt and @royal you are welcome to send me your address and I will send some pineapple thai…commercial strain seeds…if you like.
I would.love some decent lebanese.

3 Likes

Hey @Upstate, I was gifted this pack of Kalga seeds.
By chance, did they originally come from your collection?

7 Likes

I’m trying to find information on both of these strains. I have absolutely no idea what the other one is. lol

1 Like

I Beleive that A11X(F13XA11)F2 is from @antheis

2 Likes

Thanks @4ftfarmer
It all looks like a physics formula to me. lol

4 Likes

@Donnie on the kalga

2 Likes

thats a good one! its an apollo11 back cross with an f13 male outcross. i made f2s of in 2019.

4 Likes

Thanks @antheis !
I’ll add this to my files and when I drop some, you will know.
I just saw where you posted on chat thread about the Jakalyn strain. I was gifted some of those as well and have been looking for information on them too.
I don’t want to clutter this thread so if you want to discuss those strains holler at me on chat or my Greenroom.
Thanks😉

3 Likes

I just went to Leafly. Dang! They said to, pretty much, hold on to something!

Sorry to take you guys off topic.
:pray:

Yup kalga will be from me

2 Likes

Join me on chat for a minute Donnie?