Bodhi Plant Guide

Here’s a whole plant shot from that same time.

The Goji Razz leaner will have an even better yield

35 Likes

Posting up an OP project for myself of this pack. I just threw a male at this female to see if it takes,because only 2 seeds from the 6 took. It made more sense to just get bang for my buck on it. It’s starting to really pack on frost. The stem rub gives me a gassy Chem type of smell similar to the air guitar. It’s my first go at pollen so I’m not sure it’s working but it’s a fun learning experiment. I amended it to take me to week 8, but at week 9 the fan leaves are starting to show me fade as you can see. It’s not throwing down massive long colas but that’s OK I didn’t veg her long tbh.I also had IPM issues that I overcame in early Veg . Not the smoothest start, but we are plugging along.I also fried some fan leaves shooting out more wattage than one plant needs.

29 Likes

Cougar milk

40 Likes

Bodhi’s Time Benders past 10 weeks. 72 days since flip. Gonna chop probably this week or next.

44 Likes

Space Monkey f2 right before harvest

51 Likes

Are those different plants or all the same one?

I’ve had plants do that skinny foxtail on one grow, but the next grow they are fat chonker buds. I can’t figure it out. I’m thinking it’s heat related because I had run 85° for the entirety of flower. I’m trying to be at 75 or lower for this run to see if it doesn’t foxtail anymore.

10 Likes

Pictures 4 and 6 look like they revegged at some point, did you have some light cycle challenges?

7 Likes

yeah thats a good possibility. anytime my temps get above 80 degrees the plants start foxtailing.

10 Likes

I can’t remember when I started running hotter, but it was because I need to run 85 in veg to keep the ladies happier under LED. But I kept it at 85 for flower and started thinking that it ain’t that hot in September/October, so maybe that was it. I’m keeping it 75-78 right now in flower but it’s too early to tell if they will foxtail again.

9 Likes

This is continuing offtopic but what kind of led’s do you use? I’ve heard this quite a bit. i’m using HLG QB288’s in veg and flower and the plants do not need to be in the 80s+ to grow well. I get the best growth at mid 70s in both veg and flower. Again, 80+ in flower = foxtails.

i’ve been firmly under the belief that “leds need 80+ degrees” is either 100% bro science, or meant for blurple and other non samsung lm301 leds :thinking: it’s that or its literally sabatoge.

12 Likes

Veg tent is no name Alibaba. I don’t run extra calmag like everyone else says, but keep the leaf temp up around 85 and the plants like it better than when I keep the veg tent at 75.

But it’s been different LEDs. No name alibaba, homemade cob setup, purchased cob setup.

I only asked because that skinny foxtailed bud looks super familiar and wanted to see someone else’s input rather than everyone saying it’s genetics. I KNOW it’s not my genetics. It’s been Bodhi and non Bodhi. I’ve just been troubleshooting everything else and heat is one of the last things I need to change.

8 Likes

Gotcha. Yeah I’d guarantee if you run the same cut at no more than 77 degrees, she’ll have nice tight flowers and none of that foxtail look.

10 Likes

My flower room gets up to 85 constantly, but I don’t have foxtailing issues. Maybe it’s a combo of heat and PPFD? I’m running 4x CMH lights @ 400w each in a 9x12 room spaced 4ft apart. No idea what my LST is. An infrared thermometer has been on my list for a while now…

9 Likes

ah yeah I’d think something with the CMH is keeping things pretty nice for you.

I don’t monitor my leaf temps at all but I just know I’ve ran a couple cuts at 80+ degrees under these led’s and got loose flowers with foxtails just like his pic. Ran the same cuts again with the same exact nutes, under the very same leds, but kept the temp at 77 or less degrees, and the plant produced nice tight flowers with no foxtails.

10 Likes

Solid light cycle, its just the phenotype, found 3 plants between the 15 females doing dreadlocks

4 Likes

Another couple of smf2, different pheno

27 Likes

Current Bodhi beans:

some Silver Sunshine (Super Silver Haze x SSDD)

And some Neroli 91 (91 Skunk VA x Wookie 15)

Anyone grown either of these out before?

46 Likes

Just started Pinball Wizzard and will pop the Silver Sunshine after. Excited to get a preview here from you

8 Likes

Damped a couple Neroli 91 off, does that count? :rofl: Going to to try the rest of that pack around March I think.

9 Likes

hello everyone. here are three DBHP females. I received them from the fall box reproduced by @BigMike55 I switched to 12/12 on January 5th, and I just switched from MH to a hortilux hps bulb less than a week ago.
In a few days Ill water in some sprouted corn seeds. Organic soil is just too easy :grinning:

Thank you everyone for looking

35 Likes