Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Why not grow the testers?

Didn’t you agree to grow them within a month of receiving them anyhow?

7 Likes

Actually I grew out another set as testers and was given that as an extra. He always sent out extras.

Ask yourself… is your comment really adding anything here… Or are you just using it to make yourself feel better??

7 Likes

I’m laughing so hard……Dying…literally dying……I can see the graphic for this in my head….

A dead ass Pepe LePew on the side of the highway with a Navel Orange crowning….

8 Likes

Sounds possible, perhaps not plausible. I dgaf irregardless, but thought I’d help you out with your public display of indecision. And I do feel even better than I did before. Thanks growmie

And yeah, after more thought my vote is to grow the testers. That’s what testers are for. So test ffs. Why not help out the B man? It’s the main question you should be asking yourself.

5 Likes

imagesLIG

10 Likes

anybody know a soul mate log or grew a goji/pinesoul leaner? i just grew 5 (soul mates) and im pretty sure they all are wookie leaners (they have lots of pistils and a strong floral/herbal scent with vick vaporub undertone, identical to some phenos i got on the terpenados). It is my understanding the pinesoul leaners dont have that many pistils and are more lemon-y or OGish (i grew the goji f2 and had phenos like that).

id like to know if this was also everyone elses experience with Soul Mate or what other people got as a majority or what the pinesoul pheno is like.

do i make sense?

edit looks like @Magrowers had a bunch of pinesoul phenos wtf lol, thats what i wanted…could you please fill me in with whatever you can remember on those???Magrowers Bodhi Soulmate - grow in a post

10 Likes

answer from magrowers. if anybody else got something to say on soul mate, will appreciate.

16 Likes

I have found great smoke by popping hundreds of seeds every year, but great smoke doesn’t have to smell like shit.

4 Likes

money…and as much as he can make it seems!!!

1 Like

One man’s “smoke that smells like shit” is another man’s treasure haha…

I’ve never really worried too much about the way the weed smells; I’m more concerned with the way it tastes and, most important (obviously), the high. I can deal with some gnarly-smelling shit if the high is awesome and it tastes even halfway-decent.

Bodhi’s Golden Hashplant smelled like a super-old wet rug that’d been sitting in the basement getting no light for years, but the high was great and she tasted soooooooo fuckiiiiing gooooood. It really was like a kick-ass glass of wine or something, where the flavor just kept evolving and changing for a couple minutes after every hit. It was for sure one of those ones that made me go,”Gawddamn, man, weed is so cool!” haha.

20 Likes

That’s the appalachia.

6 Likes

Smell and taste are definitely linked. Science has proven that. Everyone finds their Neo somewhere and with the variety available these days, nobody has to settle for wet gym socks that get you high!

5 Likes

Pinesoul is one of the goji OG selected phenos right?
used in old soul (pinesoul x old mother ghani)

Is pinesoul really a bodhi goji og pheno selected by green bodhi?

thought it was one of the goji phenos bodhi released through radio ridge nursery in the prop 215 days?

10 Likes

I was just talking to @SmackyMcSmackers about this. I don’t believe that is the case. I think anyone can edit those seedfinder.eu entries, so who knows who got in there first and made that claim. I know Bodhi has used the Pinesoul in other crosses… I noticed they have that Pine Soul clone at Archive :wink: I think it is a Goji OG F2 pheno, but trying to verify that.

8 Likes

My train of thought exactly haha

Yeah that’s what I thought too, one of the f2 selections along with the goji razz.

edit- Now that I think about, I guess the goji razz x omg that I tested is basically the same hybrid as the old soul, just made with different goji f2 mother.

10 Likes

Green Bodhi just used Bodhi’s Pinesoul cut. That he may have gotten a clone of.
Bodhi is the one who found it back in 2010 or so i think from f2s. Green Bodhi is just milking Bodhi’s name and great reputation imho.

On breedbay i may have read that only the Goji OG “B” or “Bodhi” cut is an f1 and Razz, Pinesoul, Boysenberry etc. are from f2s.

16 Likes

Yeah Pinesoul predates “Green Bodhi”

9 Likes

Right, it’s like i’m gonna start calling myself Green CocoaCoir or Green Zephyr lol. The nerve of that guy.

16 Likes

Doc D also made some stuff with Pinesoul . Dragonsoul is Pinesoul x Dragonsblood , Dragon Energy is Headbanger x Dragonsoul .

14 Likes

@Cannavore has you covered, here’s someone quoting them:

17 Likes