Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Dream Beaver is insanely psychedelic but in a heavy way. It is nearly perfect weed. Mind expanding awareness, one with the universe type stuff. Long time to build a tolerance. I remember saying something like people always search for that road kill skunk but dream beaver is better! When i grew it the smells ranged from ripe mangoes and pineapple to high humidity armpit funk.

It is the only strain i’ve ever grown twice. I even made a song about it.

14 Likes

The closest was probably Dirty Sanchez (Dirty Hippy x Ortega)

11 Likes

I’m not going to apologize for discussing what Bodhi meant by HS1. Hershey Squirt is related if it uses Bodhi’s cut of Chocolate Trip. Tomato tomato?

Take off the fanboy hat for a minute and just chill. I love the bodhi stuff. Have half a dozen packs and I’ve only been growing for a year.

6 Likes

Just trying to catch up on this thread while enjoying a nice bowl of biochar.

Here’s some early- mid flower Triple Sunshine

A

C

31 Likes

Haha, true dat, forgot about that one.

Still… My point remains. One outta, like, 5000 hybrids… haha.

9 Likes

This was even said about the name when @Cannavore asked him to use the name for a cross he made @minitiger

10 Likes

Here we go again. Off the fuckin deep end.

8 Likes

Yeah, but still… It’s one name haha.

Anyway, thanks for bringing Cannavore’s thread to my attention, didn’t realize he had one here. Guess I’m gonna have to start following that one, too… haha.

9 Likes

A lot of the SSDD f1s and hybrids are stinking like Chem d in veg. Sticky stems, outrageous stem rubs.

Check out the little resin glands on the leaves!

27 Likes

It’s a proven fact that the lowest form of humor is menstrual jokes. Period.

19 Likes

On the topic of SSDD -

edit – found thank you

SSDD F1 female bubbashine pheno

Flower review of the mother here : Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1) - #3824 by syzygy

37 Likes

i can’t run em, but i am curious about why you chose a male that threw pistils.

8 Likes

I didn’t choose it. Out of 4 seeds that one was the only male and the pistils started to emerge after everything was already pollinated. I’ve read conflicting opinions from respected people with more experience than I about pistillate males. I don’t have the experience or knowledge to have an opinion really, but am curious to see what’s in those F2s.

23 Likes

How many would you want each tester to grow out? I currently only have a 4x4 so couldn’t do a large population really but definitely interested. Currently growing a ssdd cross (kush 4) freebie

12 Likes

I think the hollywood pk is more OG, so might not be super sleepy. Other PK are more bubba like suge etc

12 Likes

Good info thank you.
Hollyweed v2 has Topanga Pure Kush, do you know if it’s more OG or Bubba-like? Headiegardens still has that one in stock.

10 Likes

That one is OG too. More earthy lime, hollywood is marshmellowy.

10 Likes

Kinda related, but I just saw GLG is starting to take credit cards on 07/17/23. Probably just in time for that next Bodhi drop!!
:money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

31 Likes

Dangerous stuff will be easier to pull the trigger on things :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

Anyone know the difference between the two Lucky Charms mothers used in these?

18 Likes