Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

I have a whole pack of LJ minus one seed I’d be down to trade for a Thai cross of some sort

13 Likes

Get it. I really loved that one, super-glad I have a decent amount of those seeds left.

12 Likes

Not to encourage you, but this is the only place i’ve found where it’s still available in the US.

10 Likes

Overall it fits with my opinion of that seedbank. Reminds me again why I don’t fck with them and instead stick with seedbanks that don’t make me cringe. :man_shrugging:

19 Likes

Plus 1 on the Dreadbread . Had enough of B’s Gash crosses , along with Wookie & Snow Lotus . Just don’t float MY boat , y’all welcome to 'em .

11 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

i just wanted to come back here to say FUCK speakeasy seed bank. went to place an order and my account is suspended/canceled. i sent them an email and they said
" I had a review of your account and regretfully it was banned for abusive behavior back in January and we will not be able to offer you services. "
thats funny, thats the date i canceled my patreon to speakeasy. what scumbags!!! stay away!!!

23 Likes

hopefully another bank gets some of those restocks

4 Likes

I’ve got one running now! Looking great so far. I’ll try to post up some pictures.

4 Likes

I would think so, imho this is the slowest time of year for seed sales. Since most outdoor growers are already well-into their grows for the current season.

So i’ve seen in the past, the good US banks un-vault or restock some gems to boost sales.

GLG has Strawberry Temple again.
@BeagleZ +/or @CrunchBerries grew some beauties of ST.

Headies has Kodama (Lush x Strawberry Milk) and Razzberry Unicorn *nft (goji razz x puf3) and
Temple V.2 (SSH X Williams Wonder)

15 Likes

That’s awesome, please do, I just got mine starting to bush out after training her into a mom, need to get through one more run before she gets her shot at the flower tent, I’m really excited

5 Likes

Holy crap, I can’t keep up with the Bodhi threads lol! Anyway, wanted to share this picture of Cheech Wizard F2. The beans came from the coop, I forget who reproduced them.

52 Likes

Those were made by @nube.

20 Likes

Here’s a couple shots of the “old girl.” (Old Soul)

She’s in amended coco just entering 3rd week of flower and is completing the stretch.

No real pruning at this point. Trying to be gentle inside…

37 Likes

I was never a fan of the “pay to get in front of the line BS”. It didn’t work any better than just being lucky at other vendor sites…

8 Likes

Pretty girl the smoke on old soul is great :grin:

9 Likes

Thank you for saying this was going to give them a shot and grab dread bread and lav jack but will wait to see if there’s a jbc or glg restock fuck all that don’t deserve my business

8 Likes

does anyone know if there were any preservations of the Bubbashine? or if Bodhi might ever re-release that f1?

6 Likes

With all the males he’s lost lately I doubt he still has that Blue Moonshine male. He has made lots of different bubbashine crosses though, and I’m sure he could also work the Fgens if he wanted to.

Also Bodhi related : here’s a Triple Sunshine (tk x ssdd)

38 Likes

Were there that many? To my knowledge he only made three before losing the Dad, or at least I’ve only seen three released ever: SSDD, Blue Tara, and Bubbashine Hashplant. Are there more in a fridge list I missed?

10 Likes