Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

I have not tried them. They were part of a group of plants I tortured to death on my back porch last year.
I had a different group this year :disappointed:

6 Likes

a restock coming soon it looks like

12 Likes

Cookies Genetic Director @plantmoreseeds aka Bhodi

hahaā€¦

Cool to see a restock on Redeye Jedi and Lavender Jack, if GLG or SHOE get those back in stock may pick up a backup pack.

13 Likes

Ughā€¦ gross.

11 Likes

i thought damn how do i cross that out! makes you not want to click it!

11 Likes

Secret chiefā€¦ dla 9, 10, 11ā€¦ these have to be the last of the ghash beans :thinking:

14 Likes

When those one first showed up in the last drop at GLG I was hopeful it meant Bodhi was making more DLA packs. Mightā€™ve been overly optimistic.

10 Likes

Iā€™m surprised to see them but we know the 88g13hp dad is dead now, retired. So no more DLAā€™s with him. I heard something about continuing with the artifact 1 as the new male but nothing for sure yet.

16 Likes

Nice, obviously heā€™s done a few releases with DLA5* as the father. I remember he was posting photos awhile back of some A1 work.

*Artifact 1 x G13HP

17 Likes

Is that ā€œBerner Approvedā€ thing in the link you posted something you added, @Slammedsonoma420? Like, as a joke? Or did speakeasy actually write that?

Anyway, there are a LOT of good-looking crosses in that post. If I wasnā€™t totally dirt-poor right now, I might actually break my ā€œno more seedsā€ vow and grab a few things.

13 Likes

Nope thatā€™s just the link I copied direct from speakeasy.

13 Likes

10 Likes

Yeah, I saw that when I clicked on the link that Slammed posted. Iā€™m loathe to describe anything as ā€œcringe,ā€ but thatā€™s pretty fucking cringeā€¦

16 Likes

Would love to pick up some lavender Jack.

10 Likes

Said I was done getting more seed for now but thinking lav jack gotta be on my to grab maybe dread bread too :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

12 Likes

I have a whole pack of LJ minus one seed Iā€™d be down to trade for a Thai cross of some sort

13 Likes

Get it. I really loved that one, super-glad I have a decent amount of those seeds left.

12 Likes

Not to encourage you, but this is the only place iā€™ve found where itā€™s still available in the US.

10 Likes

Overall it fits with my opinion of that seedbank. Reminds me again why I donā€™t fck with them and instead stick with seedbanks that donā€™t make me cringe. :man_shrugging:

19 Likes

Plus 1 on the Dreadbread . Had enough of Bā€™s Gash crosses , along with Wookie & Snow Lotus . Just donā€™t float MY boat , yā€™all welcome to 'em .

11 Likes