Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

you can pull bubbashine out of SSDD,

7 Likes

I wouldnā€™t let one personā€™s experience dissuade you from ordering thru speakeasy. Iā€™ve ordered from them a handful of times without any problems.

1 Like

Iā€™m not the only one!

7 Likes

Thanks! Interesting read

5 Likes

But they didnā€™t cancel your account for a bullshit reason.

However @Slammedsonoma420 was supporting them via patreon. When he stopped giving them free $, speakeasy retaliated.
We expect to be fucked over by politicians, not cannabis seed vendors.

14 Likes

Wow that thing is prehistoric looking! Iā€™m curious if the cut I have will look like that, Dan leaves alone look like 10x bigger than the ones on mine currently

6 Likes

Iā€™m actually about to search through some ssdd f2ā€™s graciously given out by syzygy. Hoping for some bubbashine leaners!

8 Likes

I should have known! Thank you @Nube! :pray:

10 Likes

Gonna be hard pressed to find it in a single pack of F1ā€™s or Sebringā€™s F2ā€™s thoughā€¦ Unless you get lucky.

Thatā€™ll probably do make it fairly easy tho :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Fair enough.

Though I wouldnā€™t call it giving them free money if they are providing a 10% discount and free shipping. It doesnā€™t take long to get value out of the $5/month.

And, of course, we donā€™t know the whole story of the dispute between Speakeasy and @Slammedsonoma420. I used to be a Patreon member and dropped it a while back but havenā€™t had any problems placing orders since.

2 Likes

Looks great, whatā€™s the stretch like on yours?

Here are fan leaves from the two phenos of Old Soul f2 Iā€™ve got going outside. Still no major smells other than general happy cannabis :slight_smile: . The skinnier one has purple streaks throughout, prominently on the petiole. Fat one has no purple to speak of.

The boards are 5.5ā€ wide, for reference.

14 Likes

if you use their services, which i never did.

6 Likes

That must be great genetics :pray: i was looking for something similar that has landrace gens in it :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Pleiadian Artifact

40 Likes

That new shit

5 Likes

Thanks a lot for taking credit cards now @Great_lakes_Genetics I didnā€™t wanna buy any more seeds but had a Momentary Lapse of Reason :wink:when I saw Soul Mate and DLA13 back in stock. Plus those freebies pushed me over the edge.

19 Likes

red eye jedi at 65, wonder if thats a mistake @Great_lakes_Genetics ā€¦ i was shooting for that one. freebies sound fun.

5 Likes

It was. I passed because I wanted $45 packs and just checked again and itā€™s $45 now. Oh well

3 Likes

Not too bad. Sheā€™s stayed pretty compact with relatively tight inter-nodal spacing. Not at all like this Apple Fritter in the corner that shot up something like 16-inches in 2-weeksā€¦ā€¦

4 Likes

That fat cherry has grown 4 ft since this pic itā€™s almost to tall 4 the tent

6 Likes