Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

I was thinking about doing a run
of the Medicine man this fall
for my region

Bare

27 Likes

Cross posting a trade list here if anyone can help:

Hybrids of: Mimosa, Papaya, GMO, GG4

Looking for gear from: Bloom Seed Co., Oni, Shwale, Thug Pug

or generally excellent fresh frozen hash dumpers.

Thanks in advance.

Trade List:

Bodhi (Unopened):

Jalalagod (Jalalabad x Old Mother Ghani)
Lucky Wookie (Lucky Charms x Wookie)
Deep Line Alchemy #4 (Kashmir 22 x 88G13HP)
Soulmate (Pinesoul x Wookie)
Pillowbook (Master Kush x Purple Unicorn F3)
Oaxacan #3 x 88G13HP

13 Likes

Yeah! for sure ill do

I made some F3 beans and spread to some friends here in brazil, so they did a lot of F4 but still had a lot of THC in that line

My new project is based on a high cbd/low thc F2 mother and is looking fot that hot shower effect she gave me

Cheers

12 Likes

Ah amazing! This sounds great.

One of my favourite cultivars I’ve grown/smoked was Purple Orange CBD (Dinafem) it was a 3:1 CBD:THC and it was beautiful! They no longer make those seeds anymore unfortunately.
If you make enough seeds from that CBD F2 mother selection I’d love to trade for some of those sometime!

:v:

8 Likes

How is that Passionfruit HP? I got a pack recently and am looking for some good daytime meds. Was wondering if the landrace sativa was able to shine with 2/3rds of the genetics being on the more relaxing end of the spectrum.

7 Likes

I havent grown any of the hash plants yet, I plan on doing a seed run on one of the packs after a vote on which pack.

This is the reason I picked up the Passionfruit HP. Your answer lies within.

9 Likes

I understand now. I have only grown the BB HP from that list. Only one plant but I wasn’t impressed with it. Seemed like the HP was very dominant in my pheno.

3 Likes

Thanks you @SEMOActivist
I was wandering what Lush was
Bodhi sent me Lush x Kashmir 22

I should try them sometime

Bare

22 Likes

Hey @Barefrog on RIU I found this:

Lush = suge pure kush cut (bubba style) x Laos (Purple/Green Muang Sing Landrace Sativa

12 Likes

The current Bodhi and friends collection. See anything special in there? I’ve already popped some Babylon Buster and Angelica, but circumstances have resulted in failed grows for both.
Looking for something that finishes by 10 wks, on the taller side (will be growing with Schwaggy Seeds HAOG Bx4) and is potent and tasty. Any suggestions?

Thanks

17 Likes

gg4 x hp, gg4 x sl, and black triangle would be my first bet. prob even shorter than 10 weeks

the hawaiian sativa x omg might be good as well. i had some genius thai x omg and it was tasty, quick finisher, and squat.

12 Likes

supernatural selections would be the way to go.

8 Likes

I’ve run a handful of the Angelica’s, they are up there w my favorites of bodhis work that I’ve run. Very loud og hashplant nose. They were a little finicky to get going and not the heaviest yielder. But quality of smoke, terps, and high are great, imo.

Mine were on the early side of finishing 63-65

15 Likes

Have you grown the Eternal sunshine or Jalalagod indoor?
Do the OMG crosses finish around 10+wks? The HAOG Bx4 can take to 75 days…trying to time things out, you know, one tent problems.

5 Likes

People speak highly of Lav Jack (unless they hate Trainwreck :upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:), Purple Empress always tempts me, and that Eternal Sunshine is probably trash that you should send to the first person with a bear themed emoji who posts about it.
:raised_hand::bear:

11 Likes

Got 3 seeds left of that, loved the plants that I was seeing but unfortunately couldn’t finish the grow. Did the Ghash bring the time down below 10wks?
Whoops saw you finished a lil early, thanks!

3 Likes

Oh I didnt know you were doing them indoors.

4 Likes

Haha I like your bargaining style

5 Likes

I’ll still risk these OD strains inside, I’m used to heartache being a former OD grower lol

4 Likes

Ha, thanks buddy, carefully cultivated.
Seriously though, I think that Supernatural Selections pack has potential to be great vibes weed!

6 Likes