Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

Thank you! That’s a good idea, and it should work well with this plant. It’s fairly soft stemmed, and in a tomato cage, I should be able to tie her back. Thanks again.

3 Likes

I’m was I. The same Boat, had to harvest early with the rot that was cause by the hurricane rain when it past by the Bay Area, so I would say I lost 3/4 of the crop to bud rot from rain

4 Likes

Attempting to do a late flower clone of my 4 DLA 9 plants. Wish me luck

28 Likes

There’s also the kush4xssdd run that just happened and 150+ people have it now including myself.

8 Likes

Thats rad! I thought he lost his kush 4 mom?

4 Likes
4 Likes

Fuck yeah!

In a perfect world, I want to cross these clones with a @Baudelaire Ortega male and see what happens

6 Likes

pretty sure he has it backed up cause i was denied access to it by the people holding it lol. one of the few that’s seemingly still held tight. :lock:

many of his cuts are backed up and his own creations pheno hunted by radio ridge nursery and haze valley nursery which bodhi is now a part of.

15 Likes

That brings me hope, thank you!

1 Like

Also CSI has it and breeds with it and he and Bodhi are friends, share genetics, etc. I’ve got a pack of Kush 4 x GSC actually lol.

19 Likes

Listen to Bodhi’s Pot Cast episodes. He specifically speaks to why feminized seeds aren’t his thing. It’s more than a comfort zone thing…more like flies in the face of his philosophic outlook on nature & life.

18 Likes

I have also been trying to figure this one out. I’m thinking the Big J is Big Jack (Jack Herer x Big Bud) but I have no clue what Jopa is.

10 Likes

Here’s a really out there theory because I can’t find anything either about it. Jopa is slang for ass in Russian, what if this was a cut of Bodhi’s ASS, either Appalachian Super Skunk or the American Skunk Selections #1-4 by the Russian Assassin Boyz or some other Russian growers in SoCal?

10 Likes

interesting on the russian slang for Ass… he works with genefinderog (on IG) at haze valley nursery and gene recently did an AK47 x ASS cross…

21 Likes

Man, appalachian super skunk kicked so much ass. I loved that shit. My favorite were the lemon leaning ones, that were super high yielding and very very uplifting. I need to get more of the S1 freebies to GLG.

19 Likes

humm not getting the same filling from my APPSS cut so much so i just killed off the cuts i had in the closet. its an ok plant maybe i just did not put her in the best home to see what she fully had to offer.

humm …

6 Likes

not sure how the rumor that ass is appy super skunk began but they are most definitely different!

9 Likes

Information on the Big J x Jopa x Lavender Lemonade from the big man;

“you can always bother me…lol. just takes a bit… big j afghan x jo pure afghan… this was an F1 hybrid of two vintage afghans… came out really nice… ive grown out the big j x jo pa x lavender lemonade… theres some really wild stuff in there from really stocky kush plants to lemon spice…its more of a dig for treasure but its a unique line…”

43 Likes

More vintage afghans. That wasn’t expected!

9 Likes

Welp. Anyone who had money on it being a sly way of saying it was an ASS cross lost that bet.

10 Likes