Bodhi Guide - Seed and Strain Discussion (Part 1)

That brings me hope, thank you!

1 Like

Also CSI has it and breeds with it and he and Bodhi are friends, share genetics, etc. Iā€™ve got a pack of Kush 4 x GSC actually lol.

19 Likes

Listen to Bodhiā€™s Pot Cast episodes. He specifically speaks to why feminized seeds arenā€™t his thing. Itā€™s more than a comfort zone thingā€¦more like flies in the face of his philosophic outlook on nature & life.

18 Likes

I have also been trying to figure this one out. Iā€™m thinking the Big J is Big Jack (Jack Herer x Big Bud) but I have no clue what Jopa is.

10 Likes

Hereā€™s a really out there theory because I canā€™t find anything either about it. Jopa is slang for ass in Russian, what if this was a cut of Bodhiā€™s ASS, either Appalachian Super Skunk or the American Skunk Selections #1-4 by the Russian Assassin Boyz or some other Russian growers in SoCal?

10 Likes

interesting on the russian slang for Assā€¦ he works with genefinderog (on IG) at haze valley nursery and gene recently did an AK47 x ASS crossā€¦

21 Likes

Man, appalachian super skunk kicked so much ass. I loved that shit. My favorite were the lemon leaning ones, that were super high yielding and very very uplifting. I need to get more of the S1 freebies to GLG.

19 Likes

humm not getting the same filling from my APPSS cut so much so i just killed off the cuts i had in the closet. its an ok plant maybe i just did not put her in the best home to see what she fully had to offer.

humm ā€¦

6 Likes

not sure how the rumor that ass is appy super skunk began but they are most definitely different!

9 Likes

Information on the Big J x Jopa x Lavender Lemonade from the big man;

ā€œyou can always bother meā€¦lol. just takes a bitā€¦ big j afghan x jo pure afghanā€¦ this was an F1 hybrid of two vintage afghansā€¦ came out really niceā€¦ ive grown out the big j x jo pa x lavender lemonadeā€¦ theres some really wild stuff in there from really stocky kush plants to lemon spiceā€¦its more of a dig for treasure but its a unique lineā€¦ā€

43 Likes

More vintage afghans. That wasnā€™t expected!

9 Likes

Welp. Anyone who had money on it being a sly way of saying it was an ASS cross lost that bet.

10 Likes

our tinfoil hats might have been on a little too tightly. i thought we were on to somethin lol!

20 Likes

This is good to hear dude! Iā€™m growing out @vernal ā€™s Frogspawn, which is Appalachian Super Skunk x Garland (his worked cross of Golden Goat x Scottā€™s OG) in part because I loved good Goat back when I could get it, and even then it wasnā€™t all good by a long shot. But his description of his lemony stanky pungent Goat sounds spot on to me, and knowing it might mix with the lemon skunk is A+ primo sounding to me.

@vernal what was your Appy SS growing and breeding experience like now that youā€™ve had some time to see?

6 Likes

Wow Jo Pure Afghan was never on my radar, good thing I only bet $ on safe and rational things like dice games on a pizza box

7 Likes

Our friend Dino Party (aka Really Big Jesus Freak from riu) is now active here.
He was a tester for Bodhi and has worked w a couple of Bā€™s strains (so it IS relevant to this thread).

16 Likes

Makes me happy I picked that freebie, it sounds great!

5 Likes

Is Bodhiā€™s lavender lemonade the same as professor Ps?

1 Like

Nope. Just same name.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s the top of my Vietnamese x Columbian x Afghani f2 before I shut her in the shed for a good nightā€™s sleep.

39 Likes