Bodhi Seeds - Goji OG Crowd Source F2 Preservation (closed)

This one should be awesome! Thanks for putting this together.

4 Likes

Trust level 2 number 88 and 99 were open so I added myself to 88. I hope that was ok.

2 Likes

Absolutely! :+1:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Goji Og f2 day 24f

Edit: Stoner moment. That’s a Razzberry Unicorn day 24f and this is the wrong thread. My bad.

36 Likes

Looks Great o

2 Likes

Looks awesome. People would love to see your Raspberry Unicorn in this Bodhi thread below. Thanks!

3 Likes

Please add my flag to TL2: 148 :us:

Goji Og f2 fa sho on the right left side is a lost tag but I think it’s a Goji too. Purple stems outside so it’s definitely not from lights😉, 2 indoors 1 purple stemmed 1 green

Good looking out @ramblinrose

21 Likes

Please add me to TL3 #147 US, thanks

1 Like

^^ Back left corner purple stemmed Goji dark green, in the center is the green stemmed Goji a little too light green

17 Likes

If #120 is still open I’d love to take the spot, I’m USA

2 Likes

Wiki edit your name into the 120 spot and you’re in.

1 Like

Is this still open?

Bodhi Seeds - Goji OG Crowd Source F2 Preservation (closed)

1 Like

What’s up fine people of the Goji OG cannabis enthusiasm universe!

Just thought I’d give a quick update. Here’s my N4 and N8 mothers from the original seed run that I re-vegged and transplanted outside earlier this year. Really happy to have them as I lost all the other clones to stress, heat and what I can only guess was over feeding :sob:

They are expressing slightly differently outside and look almost like the exact same plant. They’re finishing very quickly as well.

Typical OG stems too that need staking after a rain storm here.

I’m so excited for everyone to have these beans. This will be my only successful sensi run with these plants and I cannot wait to get the full experience. They have been an absolute pleasure to grow and being part of this journey with everyone has been a blessing.

Thanks all! Happy growing!

53 Likes

Have 2 red/purple stemmed outside looking very similar but 1 has considerably less frost. Tops have 3-4 inches of green stem. Looking forward to them finishing healthy. They represent the ONLY Goji I’ve ever seen and it’s soo fresh that my first Goji experience will come from my garden.

Your plants look great. Goals

Peace

10 Likes

Looking good dude! My PKxUHP is looking like she could use some new stakes as well with all this rain we’re getting here, debating putting up the plastic

2 Likes

This is amazing… is the 120 slot still open? I would love to get in

2 Likes

It says “closed” right on the title of the thread.

2 Likes

You are correct!
I was referring to the notation at the bottom of the sign up that says “120 open”

1 Like