Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 1)

I really enjoyed Soul Mate

11 Likes

I always thought that one would be pine smelling. I’ve grown the Jungle Spice F2’s twice and only 4 plants each time and I’ve found a pine pheno each time. This is the pack labeled number 7 by lefty. He did a great job on reproducing these and separating the different phenos into separate seed packs.

14 Likes

Love Triangle was a Snow Lotus progeny. One of my favs.

11 Likes

40 Likes

Hillbill just planted 4 Soulmate with tails in r Red Solos on Saturday. Expect first to be up from the dirt today.

Soulmate is Wife’s fave for chronic pain. So far.

Got 2 of my own Soulmate x Cherry Queen at 38 days, lots of frost and they stink of Cannabis! Lots of calyx frost .

I feel so clumsy around this site, glad to “stumble” on this thread. Seem to have found where some familiar people have landed from elsewhere.

36 Likes

Welcome man! Always love reading your reports in the RIU bodhi thread.

13 Likes

Look what the cat dragged in! Welcome brother!

13 Likes

Thanks for catching that, I meant to say Phone Home.

So many hybrids, so many names
-GH

11 Likes

Did you grow both Love Triangle and Phone Home?

Have a pack of Phone Home not sure when I’ll pop them. Is the ph way more fruit forward, greasy, and squat than the LT?

3 Likes

I have grown the Phone Home and it turned out alright, but no where near as good as Black Triangle. I have a pack of Love Triangle that I have not gotten around to, hopefully soon though.

The Phone Home definitely leaned harder to the wookie side of things. Still quite potent but not nearly as strong as TK on its own. It did lose the sharp OG smell and taste. Like I said previously, the Wookie tends to make more of a true hybrid. If you are into the Wookie, then its a dream come true.

I made a few F2’s for the future, and thats where something special will appear.

-GH

16 Likes

I like the look of Snuggle Funk looks lot like Domina

36 Likes

That is quite a resume @GrowHard!
How did you like the Lavender Jack? My plan is to do some f2’s on this after my next run.

11 Likes

Welcome to OG! This place is very peaceful and chill. Everyone will appreciate your excellent knowledge and many years of experiences w all the different Bodhi you continually grow.

And OG encourages SEED TRADING woo hoo!
Links for 2 great threads:

AND

18 Likes

I’ve got a pack coming too. The pics looked amazing!

5 Likes

Welcome!
Thanks for finding your way here. You were one of my favorite voices at RIU.
Make yourself at home uncle🤗

7 Likes

@Hillbill so glad you got here! I’ve been reading your posts on the other site for a long time. You always have great information. I really think you will come to prefer og!! People are much more about helping others improve their skills and knowledge. This is my impression after lurking on both for years.

10 Likes

Should be chopping these 2 Purple Afghan Hashplants in the next weekish. Left is PAH1, and right is Pah2.

Pah 2 is from seed and dominated. That’s probably why pah1 didn’t fill out as much as I had liked. But I keep coming in everyday to rub a leaf on both because the smells are divine. Hard to describe, but 1 has more of the acrid smell, 2 has more of a faint rotten blackberry smell.

Pah2

Pah1

42 Likes

Those look excellent!
Did you find those in one pack? I have a pack of that, it’s definitely high on my list

8 Likes

I gave my buddy 2 beans and got one female clone back (pah1). I popped one bean and that was Pah2.

Still have 9 more left in the pack waiting for a rainy day.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at Bodhi Plant and seed guide (Part 2).