Bodhi seed's Pura Vida Preservation Run (CLOSED)

Lol there are two versions of cheech. One w appy and one w snow lotus.
Period

3 Likes

Nah man, there aren’t. I’m not saying aliens, but…

aa

Thank god for BreedBay. If you’re ever looking for bodhi info, just go do the research there. That’s what I did.

Here’s the situation: That pack was bought on an auction. I notified the buyer directly that that pack was mislabeled and they claimed it was vetted by a 3rd party but didn’t show any screenshots in support of their claim. That 3rd party was wrong and here’s why:

I actually found a person on BreedBay asking about that same pack back in 2015 at this link: https://www.breedbay.org/community/threads/bodhi-seeds-release-info.201345811/post-762206 Here’s the quote:

I have another question for those in the know, or maybe for B himself. I got another pack of Cheech Wizzard in the mail today and it shows “Cheech Wizzard - Green Curry OG x Appalachia” I am guessing it was just a printing error and is meant to be Snow Lotus?

And 2 posts later a poster said he asked directly and it was verified as a printing error. https://www.breedbay.org/community/threads/bodhi-seeds-release-info.201345811/post-762234
Here’s the exact quote:

Asked about this myself, yes printing error. It should read snow lotus, the same slip up has happened before with blue tara labels reading appy as the father, its just a mistake with the label maker.

So there is no Cheech Wizard V2. There’s only one Cheech Wizard and it’s Green Curry OG x Snow Lotus. The pack that reads Green Curry OG x Appalachia is a labeling error and contains the Green Curry OG x Snow Lotus seeds.

27 Likes

Thanks for that. That’s a much more, uh, patient response than mine. I love that “But Aliens?” dude.

And just for fun, everybody say “Cheech Wizard” ten times fast. I can’t even do it once.

11 Likes

I can’t even do it in my head :rofl:

7 Likes

This is great info. Sounds like I need to check out BreedBay.

10 Likes

I had just started reading your post when I saw it disappear. But just so it’s clear to everybody, I’m not interested in being right, just in being accurate.

@schmarmpit Yeah man, it’s worth the free login. I would hope everyone would use BreedBay.org anytime they have questions about bodhi cuts or lineage, as just about everything has been posted there in the past.

Ever hear about a new bodhi cross with unknown parents? Chances are, bodhi posted about them 10 years ago somewhere on BreedBay, and more often than not included a pic or at least a description.

26 Likes

I get ya, sorry. Didnt mean to be ignorant.

15 Likes

Hey man, you’re fine, no worries. I’m of the opinion that reasonable people can and do disagree. We all gotta work together to get to the truth. :slight_smile:

28 Likes

that Giorgio guy - its his hair that is alien…

5 Likes

Yeah, I saw your response right after I had posted mine and figured mine wasn’t necessary anymore. I’m the same way: let’s try to keep everything as factual as possible. It’s tough with the weed stuff. So much conflicting info out there.

@schmarmpit Breedbay’s definitely good. I never post on there, but I used it a TON for Bodhi (and other) info before it went offline for a while. I dunno what happened with that, but I really should try to remember to use if as a reference more often.

12 Likes

The truth is out there.

9 Likes

I think most of the time this is the case. I could be wrong, but I think strains like Lemon Wookie and Lemon Wookie V2 are using the same dad and different moms (lemon diesel/lemon G)? The purple wookie versions might be similar. :v:

7 Likes

Hey bro. What about @MomOnTheRun or @Meesh, they have been involved in distribution in the past I think. Grow is looking promising to say the least! All Love

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Thanks @oleskool830

Hey will somebody publicly address this issue raised by @SCJedi? This is pretty important. We seed run folk need to know what’s going on and we need it in a timely, transparent fashion.

@LemonadeJoe @moderators @MomOnTheRun @cannabissequoia @Meesh

I and others have also reached out and tagged some of you on my seed run and not been given any guidance on what to do with my seed run seeds - nobody contacted me after I tagged you, and MOTR hasn’t replied to my last two PMs since August.

I also have Wolfpack F2 from @Greenhighlander that I agreed to send out with each of my Pura Vida F2, so it’s not just my seeds that are languishing.

22 Likes

As you know I have no idea how any of it works, just wanted those seeds to get to good folks for free.
Hope someone in the know can let us all know whats going on.
Shit and life happens sometimes. Especially these days.

12 Likes

Yeah man, I msg’d you at BB to let you know what’s going on and lay out a possible contingency. I’m hopeful this will be resolved easily and amicably.

13 Likes

I am honestly not even sure what it is that is going on lol Looks like I have some reading to do.

4 Likes

I recall there was some discussion around a new seed-run distributor for the U.S., as it was becoming too much for MOTR before all hell broke loose at the beginning of the year. Perhaps it’s time for that discussion to resurface. It’s a large responsibility to hold the PII (Personally Identifiable Information) of the recipients.

10 Likes

Amen @khaoohs. I don’t know if this is being discussed in the Level 3 lounge or privately or what, but it needs to get out in the open and soon. Nobody benefits from this getting back burnered or discussed in private.

Come on @moderators I know some of you are seeing this. Can we at least get some acknowledgment that it’s being looked into, and by whom?

14 Likes

@nube, the tag you want to get the moderators’ attention is @TeamOG. I stay away from the co-op threads and just share seeds myself, so I can’t help there.

22 Likes