Bodhi Sun Ra F2 Tester Thread

Yeah man I had the same they definitely threw the frost I think I had 6 grams of keif in my trim bin after trimming everything and I’ve come nowhere close to that before. Definitely made some pretty blonde hash

5 Likes

Here we are all 4 are stocky with fat leaves. Stems are strong too. I’ll probably leave them single cola, and flip when the haze is done in a couple weeks. These are extremely easy to grow like the previous ones. I plan on keeping one bc I like how sturdy they are.

7 Likes

My favorite 2… can really see the og in these 2. Really nice strain with fast growth which is always a plus, can’t wait to flower.

8 Likes

Hopefully they will show sex by next week so I can up pot the females… all are very indica looking with a strong stem. I like the one on the bottom left, it’s very diffrent from the others.

9 Likes

Thanks for the update Nick! I found that when growing the f1s, the majority of the time the tall lanky ones were males, so maybe you’ve got a nice group of girls there!

6 Likes

Day 34 12/12. All nine doing great. No sign of any herms.

I really appreciated the opportunity to try these out @Greasy

How many weeks do these usually go for?

12 Likes

Hi @Uprangewilly they are looking great! Wonderful news on no signs of sexual instability. I think they will finish between 8-10 weeks. The taller ones with more OG like structure have taken longer to finish than the stockier ones with denser buds. These all are generalizations from what I’ve seen so take that with a grain of salt.

I feel pretty good about passing these seeds out now, even though the male used to make them had a few pistils. We’ve got 20+ plants that have gone through at least 4 weeks of flowering that have shown no signs of sexual instability! Statistically we need 30 to be significant, but I think with Nick’s final plants we will be close!

9 Likes

Flash-

No Flash-
Smoked a big bowl of #1 and man… Very enjoyable. Much less garbage, and more, of a sour fuel. It’s only been just over 2 weeks curing, but it’s definitely developing into something delicious.

15 Likes

Here we are almost starting to show sex. Looks to be 3 phenos, 2 are identical.

11 Likes

Some better shots of 3 of em. These stink good already…very dank smelling. They are doing great considering it’s 3x recycled soil with nothing but water and cal mag haha. They are in 1 gallons fir size reference. I like the last one best, anybody had this pheno? Got real long arms and the fans aren’t as serated as others.

13 Likes

Cedar pheno! Definitely big contrast to the super lemon pheno next to her.

18 Likes

That looks dank bro! I love cedar it’s my favorite terp. But damn mine all smell rank with early stem rubs…kinda like herbal trash lol. It’s pungent as hell and deep funk.

4 Likes

I zoomed in for a closer look. You fighting thrips or some critter @HeadyBearAdventures ?

2 Likes

@crownpoodle

Yes.

4 Likes

I guess I could have read more, not just checking pics. I’ll watch you close now. I don’t have much problems with critters. If I do it’s thrips.
Hey @shag . I’m noticing bug damage in a photo is a long ways from when we got introduced. Rather, when you started helping me learn, not telling me what to do.
Thanks for helping me learn.

1 Like

Sent you a PM @HeadyBearAdventures

Loved the cedar pheno that I had in the F1s, hope yours is good as well. Cool to see cedar phenos are present in those F2s!

1 Like

Okay greasy I finally got my first female to show, she’s the best of the bunch too. Got lucky, her growth is very columnar and compact. Probably be a big bean pole I bet. Plant is very aromatic too, it has a foody smell like spaghetti sauce almost.

9 Likes

I’m watching along now. @Greasy great thread! I’m still early in growing but it is super cool to watch you strain guys do your thing. Man I hope to get there some day.

2 Likes

Greasy I’m still waiting on others to sex. The lady that showed first is now in a 3 gallon with recycled soil. I’m going to initiate flowering tonight, plant us under a 200 watt full spec led. Usually happy with a dry oz under my small light. Probably won’t do anything but water, maybe feed once after stretch is over. She’s a stout plant with little branching, stem rub is garlic and vegetable matter. It’s very smelly considering it hasnt made buds yet, im stoked to get going now. Plant has been so freaking easy to grow as well. Interesting leaf trait on them with the single bottom.

7 Likes