Bodhi's Mango Lotus Co-op: Son of a Biche!😅

This is gonna be great to watch. Thanks for sharing the grow log with us!

1 Like

Thank you so much @HeadyBearAdventures :green_heart: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Good deal @HeadyBearAdventures! I’ve just found out that I’m out of growing until we get a bigger more secure place. Wife put the nix on it. Wants the stealth box gone. Oh well. I’ll follow along as these always piqued my interest, but we will leave the seeds to someone else who can grow em.

3 Likes

Bummer brother.
Well, if all goes to plan, I’ll have leftovers to share if/when you get back at it. :bear::+1:
Glad to have you along for the ride!

6 Likes

Hmmm…I hadn’t considered it, but I believe I will!
I might just cook up a little something special for this particular journal. Let me cook on it. :bear::thinking:

12 Likes

Thank you for running this project @HeadyBearAdventures

3 Likes

6 taproots emerged so far, everybody. It took about 60 hours for the first ones to germinate.
Popped seeds were transplanted to 1 gallon pots, where they will live until flower time.
Added mycos to the planting holes; now we wait for them to get above ground, and we’ll see if some more seeds crack in the next day or 2!

32 Likes

Let’s go young ones…… many many people patiently waiting. Great news, it’s on now!

12 Likes

3 more with millimeter taproots this morning.
That takes us to 9, which is a respectable number.
I’m really hoping they all make it above ground!

No pressure! :bear::sweat_smile:

Edit: I just noticed 1 more taproot, that’s 10! No signs of life from the remaining 2, but it’s still possible.

26 Likes

18 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::sunglasses: where do people keep finding pictures of me, I deleted my Facebook!

16 Likes

you don’t want to know :laughing:

4 Likes

Good luck on your grow! :crossed_fingers:t3: :crossed_fingers:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Thank you @G-paS I hope I make you proud!!

5 Likes

Two sprouts are up. One other threw its root above the soil, so I unearthed it, flipped it over, and replanted.
The two little ones look pretty rough, but I’m hoping they pick up some vigour

17 Likes

You got this brother!

5 Likes

Signs of life!
The initial 6 are above ground (just barely).
One helmet head, so I’ll give it until this evening and then remove it manually if it doesn’t shed itself.
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you: Mango Lotus!

48 Likes

The last 2 ungerminated seeds are still… well…not germinating. Hail Mary cracked 'em this morning, but it’s unlikely they’ll do anything.
If we get 9-10 above ground, though, I’m a happy camper!
If the first 6 are any indicator, we should have the remainder up by late this evening/ early tomorrow morning.

27 Likes

Me too! That is definitely great news! Sweet

8 Likes

Looks like I’m a happy camper! We have nine sproutlets soaking up the rays from the HLG BSPEC. :sunglasses::bear:
I have reason to believe the tenth will be joining them, shortly.
I removed the helmet from the stuck seedling and the procedure was successful.
So, there you have it, we are a go for launch! :rocket::man_astronaut:
You’ll get pictures when I have more green on display!

26 Likes