Bodhi's Mango Lotus Co-op: Son of a Biche!😅

Awesome :+1:t4: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Those are great numbers, hell yeah. The single mango biche I tried germinating is the last one to sprout, though, I don’t believe it’s going to make it. I bought 5 seeds that were being stored in a shelf in an outdoor type shop in the hot Cartagena weather for who knows how long. RIP.

6 Likes

Ah, so it goes.
That’s a bummer… on to the next one!
Maybe she’ll show up for you again in the future

9 Likes

Great start @HeadyBearAdventures, happily watching :eyes: :grinning:

3 Likes

Nice to have you along @SillySausage !
Hey everybody, We’ve got 10 above ground!

31 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4:

10 Likes

10 Likes

This is the first “recurring catchphrase” response that I saw on OG back when I joined. In fact, it inspired the official Heady Bear blessing!
I know it’s just one word (a tmesis, for the linguistic nerds), but it’s fucking awesome to see it in my thread. Thanks @repins12

19 Likes

I just finished the most recent 2 seasons of R&M!
That show slaps, even though I sometimes feel they just do things to see how far they can go.
I got into it Season 1, when I did a fat quarter gram dab for the very first time, and got locked to my couch while 4 episodes played. I couldn’t move, so I just watched this crazy ass scientist say/do the craziest shit on TV! :sweat_smile::rofl::bear:

7 Likes

How did I miss you starting this up???
Mind if I try out that giant beanbag chair in the corner? I promise to behave.
Mango Biche is possibly the best “branded” marijuana I have ever smoked. Seems 10-15 years ago. Then it was gone. I say branded because, back in the early days we only had “POT”. No names. Just mexican, Jamaican, or Columbian. I smoked some in the 70’s that would put to shame any modern cannabis. I shit you not.

15 Likes

I put it there for you!

Now, now… don’t make promises you can’t keep

This is great to hear! People are gonna find Mango Biche leaners in the f2s for sure, and there are 3 Mango Biche hybrids being preserved on OG right now, so I bet there’s some special stuff in our future

Glad to have you aboard sir!

18 Likes

Rick and Morty is my favorite show, unfortunately season 7 isn’t available yet here.

I watch it in English and German and love both versions. I’m at the point wehre I can speak every episode lol that shit still isn’t getting old, pure gold.

7 Likes

It is on Max now. I just saw that it was listed.

4 Likes

That’s where I watched it

5 Likes

Fuck yeah man excited for this one :raised_hands: :clap:

6 Likes

dog blending in

I must have been sleeping and missed the start!

May this grow be phenomenal for ya @HeadyBearAdventures!

Good vibes all around! :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Brother! It’s great to have you, and you haven’t even missed much yet…

They’re just beginning to show their faces:

45 Likes

Good luck @HeadyBearAdventures sending good vibes to the garden for this run mate! :seedling: :green_heart:

4 Likes

:spaghetti:

:rofl:

Hey @mndlss

:wink: :pirate_flag: :+1:

10 Likes