(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Taking notes and watching the master do his thing!! :grinning:

Wishing you the utmost best in another great grow Doug! :+1:

10 Likes

Powerful light, will give you good coverage. Yup, the ole 3 part GH nutes. Ran them long time, lol

Will be fun to watch, 12 seeds total to start it ?

6 Likes

Im about to do same as you, few weeks down the road. Will be cool to see how you do it. Give me a plan or another idea.

7 Likes

Thanks brother, glad to see you here.

Yes, 12 seed pack from 2020 according to the guy I got them from. The light is a good one, used the same model for my last run and it did an amazing job. Loving these new bar lights.

10 Likes

I agree, only on my first run with bar lights, ill never go back to anything else. Love how Mars par’s it light’s, at 8 inch’s, lol.

Have to go check out the last run then…

6 Likes

The plants in the back of my tent got close to this light and were cool with it.
Here is the link.

43 Likes

I love those giant fan leaves! Beautiful work @DougDawson

5 Likes

Very nice man! I also like the no heat and close light with no damage. Seems to me like you got a good handle on this!

5 Likes

I’m on board! I bless this grow (AND ITS POLLEN) with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

7 Likes

Thanks bud.

Thanks man. I keep a fan pointed at the driver across the bars but overall they are pretty manageable. I like them much more than my HLG. Heat is better distributed IMO.

Many thanks my brother.

7 Likes

Im so happy i went bar instead of HLG board. I do the same, but have small fan hanging over driver blowing down on it. They are so bad ass looking too huh!!!

3 Likes

Yeah, I have been blessed with running a bunch of current Mars lights and am really loving them. They do look pretty cool too :slight_smile: The driver on this 800w is a beast.

6 Likes

Holy shit I’ve been waiting for this! Really hoping I get in on this one. This has been my holy grail want to grow since OG1.0. Can’t wait to see how this turns out, I’m sure you’re gonna kill it @DougDawson!

4 Likes

That plant looks like a monster! Those leaves are as big as dinner plates!
Indica overload! Lol
Following along…
Great work as always @DougDawson :v::green_heart:

6 Likes

Thanks bud.

It’s great to have you pop by. Love your grows and your energy.

6 Likes

Very interested to see how these turn out for you. BMR is one I was never able to get a hold of.

2 Likes

Thanks Doug for the work you put in!

2 Likes

I have been popping seeds for a decade now… I STILL get nervous! Sure there are a few things you can do to be more successful, but its probably the most crucial part of the grow. At least when they are actual plants in veg if something goes wrong I can blame myself :laughing: good vibes your way though, you got this. Not a doubt in my mind.

5 Likes

@DougDawson Thanks for the tag brother.

2 Likes

Awesome run keepin the BOG alive. Thanks for the opportunity @DougDawson .

Thanks @CrunchBerries for finding the beans.

BIG thanks to @GrownAtHighAltitude for offering these seeds up much appreciated :pray:

Sending good vibes for this run :seedling: :green_heart:

:peace_symbol:

4 Likes