(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Good luck with the project BMR @DougDawson

2 Likes

As usual Iā€™m sure youā€™re skill with breeding will shine, ill pull up my chair and watch the show. Thanks again and again@DougDawson.

2 Likes

Good luck with the grow! :v:

3 Likes

Mmmmm blueberry indica!

6 Likes

Get em Douggg

11 Likes

This will be a fun one to watch, you know Iā€™ll be keeping an eyeball on.
Thanks for the work @DougDawson, and thanks to @CrunchBerries and @GrownAtHighAltitude for getting the beans in the mans hand! :+1:

3 Likes

HOT DAMN! Sunday = all-day trim and wash jail, then a pizza and I pass out only to wake up to THIS! Whoa! Awesome @DougDawson get those Moon rocks hue of blue goinā€™! :smiley: :fist:

7 Likes

May the Ganja Godā€™s hold your hand for this grow.

Like you need help.
You know Iā€™m here for the long haul, my friend!

4 Likes

Best wishes for this run brotherā€¦

2 Likes

Another grow show by Doug! Iā€™m in! Awesome stuff and best of luck with this run.

2 Likes

Woke up and groggily stumbled to the fridge. Looking through the stash there were no BMR beans and no cardšŸ¤”

Read something about rem sleep and Cannabis decades ago. Donā€™t know how but I mustā€™ve had a dream. Beans donā€™t even exist yet.

You in my subconscious now @DougDawson , beatboxing dancing and sharing seeds, with that beautiful Doug E Fresh smile. Have a great day sir.

Peace Right Here Right Now

2 Likes

Weā€™ll hit digit damn
Sounds like an amazing strain DD
Excited to say the least.

1 Like

blueā€¦barry?

3 Likes

Awesome! BMR is the bog strain I always had my eye on a few years ago. Will be following along for sure.

3 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome, @DougDawson! Canā€™t wait to see how these turn out!

3 Likes

Fire genetics!
Wishing you a great run :seedling: :seedling: :seedling:
Flex

3 Likes

The plants look nice and healthy ā€¦Iā€™m looking forward to seeing the outcome and hear the smoke report ā€¦ Happy growing!

4 Likes

Hell ya. Iā€™m down for this. Following along.

4 Likes

Got room for an old goat roping hillbilly around here?

8 Likes

Thanks everyone. Of course @MoBilly , you are always welcome by my fire brother.

10 Likes