(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Is that a 12 pack?

4 Likes

dibs…

DIBS!

5 Likes

Thanks for the kind words but no master here, just a guy who tries to keep his plants alive till they are ready to harvest.

Yes it is.

11 Likes

Camped out in the corner! Excited for this one bud, sending all the Good Vibes :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Modesty will get you nowhere. Lol
Just kidding.

8 Likes

6 Likes

LOL, funny movie. Shogun of Harlem, ROFL.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (12)
ezgif.com-gif-maker (11)

14 Likes

There you go, OG! Own it; cherish it.

It’s a classic in my book.

4 Likes

Why would you be nervous. You got this. Not like everyone on the site will be watching this.

Oh, wait, maybe they will. :100:

Just a seed like all the others. I grew several of his, never had poor or sick seedlings. You will be just fine.

Im gonna have a seat n watch .

13 Likes

I will be here watching your adventure. :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

6 Likes

I wish you the best of growing vibes for this run @DougDawson and I know that my Dad will be looking down and one Love Happy BMR Growing The Doc

11 Likes

Don’t know, always anxious in the beginning. Not worried about folks watching, sink or swim it will still be fun.

Thanks brother.

Thanks brother, much appreciated.

10 Likes

@DougDawson doing another Bog run. Thanks brother.

Very excited to watch the magic happen. From beginning to end, 365… Got my notebook, bong and water. Who got snacks?

7 Likes

So, what is the master plan. What ya gonna do, how you going to do it? Did i miss it? The grow details i mean

5 Likes

animbong bong3 bong4

emot-munch

24 Likes

kick-sparks-5

16 Likes

saw it was a tough find, congratulations! and thank you for the repro plans, hopefully it all comes together nicely.

4 Likes

Gonna grow in 70/30 Coco mix. Likely using GH Trio as I am accustomed to it but have some Jacks as well I was thinking about trying. May run something else in my basement with the Jacks. Figure on an open pollination and pollen collection unless something in there is sickly. Not on a hunt but rather a preservation of the strain I had such a hard time finding. From there folks will be able to hunt all they like. I can also snag some clones if I see something special to play with down the road.

21 Likes

Taking notes and watching the master do his thing!! :grinning:

Wishing you the utmost best in another great grow Doug! :+1:

10 Likes

Powerful light, will give you good coverage. Yup, the ole 3 part GH nutes. Ran them long time, lol

Will be fun to watch, 12 seeds total to start it ?

6 Likes