Bog Seeds Availability Info

What methods would you guys use to try and germ a seed from 2009 or older than that?

1 Like

I hope it’s just lots of emotions and passion getting mixed up.
I’m sure James bean raised 50k or more for the bog family.
I hope all can be sorted out and everything smooths over

1 Like

They our close to me/ Even when I drop the funds a the PO where their box is located, I still have to send tracked :rofl:
Big pain but, great people.
I wish they had a store front or at least a drop box :smiley:

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Thanks for this @G-paS as this does make me feel better :rofl:

2 Likes

What methods would you guys use to try and germ a seed from 2009 or older than that?

Put it in some soil in a pot. Wait a few days.

2009 really isn’t that old for a seed at all.

5 Likes

If you’re really worried: scuff the seed well and then soak in distilled water with a little h202 :+1:

5 Likes

It’s none of my business what bogs family gets paid, or what jb does, it’s also pointless to explain what segregation and pheno ratios look like in a backcross population compared to a full sib population derived from a homozygous recessive condition when most people have no clue what I’m talking about. Fruitless endeavor undertaken in the throes of an emotional response. That’s my last statement on that.

21 Likes

Well… seeing how bog would pick a new male for every new batch of seeds…
I also believe he may have lost the original mom years ago… even when the BOG was still producing beans, batches were not all the same…
that’s a lot of variables right there to assume a filial generation shenanigan :yum:

8 Likes

I love the new avatar!

1 Like

Lol buck, you know me too well :rofl:

1 Like

It’s a picture of a skunk I bought :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hahaha! That’s what I figured!

2 Likes

Day 24 Flower on these 6 Bog Bubbles. Decided to delay a pollination run, still have another pack and would rather be more selective on choosing a male, but everything has been cloned and rooted!

Excited to see how these develop, it’s been so long since I’ve had Bog Bubble! Merry belated Christmas!

23 Likes

I have a friend that grew bog bubble about 6 years ago , grew some 4 years ago .
He said that it wasn’t the same , older was better .
Take the timeline and results with a grain of salt , I didn’t see any of it so consider it hearsay .

4 Likes

I grew Bog Bubble once 16 years ago, and another time 6 years ago, so I will have that to compare it to. So far the plant structure and the odors (thus far) are on par. Hoping the smoke will be as well

6 Likes

The more I read the wider my eyes got. Point proven @Tonygreen

5 Likes

Here you go,

3 Likes

BOG jr was on Adam Dunn’s show last night with James Bean. It was a great interview and everything is definitely legit. While the original moms are gone he has the secret stash and looks forward to making more seeds in the future.

Listen for yourself….

They even talked about a BOG Duke Diamond Collab in the future.

7 Likes

@PCC5rivers

4 Likes

Hell yeah. That’s what I’m talkin about, thanks for sharing this!

3 Likes