Bog Seeds Fundraiser Auction

Did you outbid yourself. LOL

1 Like

Yup. I know ppl gonna try and snipe. Likely choose lowest value ones. Gotta get mine middle of the pack

8 Likes

Lot #9 $40 Lot #2 $45 @Cannasaurusrex

1 Like

Lot #9 $45 @loner @Grohio

1 Like

lot 10 $70 @50State, @JuniorB hahahaha I sniped myself where the rest i got bullets…

3 Likes

Hell I’ve never seen so many people drive there own prices up :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl: I was gonna try and pick off a pack of each y’all might have killed that dream :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Lot 3 $50 @PoppaPuff
Lot 9 $50 @Cannasaurusrex

2 Likes

im thinking what them f2’s gonna be like… open her up and show the goods.
@TheShowMeHomie yah bro… with no reserve how else can a guy beat off the seed whores we have in here…and we still have another day to go…
AAAAAAnd my main man has a new server to buy, update or something… he/we/all of us need this…

its enough variety… its enough greatness for me to pick 100 different moms out the f2’s in this thing. its a crapshoot and im rolling 7’s
once aging. thanks BOG.

4 Likes

you do put in the work… been watching from the sidelines for years …my turn to step to the plate. yeah i need this in my life…

2 Likes

Had already bid 40.00 earlier in the day man. But looks like it’s up to 50 on lot 9

1 Like

Lol… feeling the same way bout now I mean fuck you can grab them on BOG site for damn newar the same and even get freebies. Smh

1 Like

@loner look up bro…its a fundraiser…getting em off of his site does nothing for this site.

7 Likes

Exactly I hope they all break a 100

3 Likes

Yea. I see that now. The chart is not getting updated and correct people are not getting tagged at times. No biggie though. It happens. My bad for not paying attention to all the posts.

2 Likes

well they all aint got to do all that …hahhahahhahaa
but i feel yah

5 Likes

Yeah I get that… that’s why I’m bidding on here instead of taking the free pack my homie @Grohio already told me I could have. Still one day and a few hours to get them final bids in.

4 Likes

Charts been updated with all the current bids…for now.

7 Likes

@50State lot 3

60 trump bucks

5 Likes

Lot#9 $55 @Cannasaurusrex

1 Like

Thanks to all participants !

Only few hours left to the end of this auction!

2020-04-28T01:59:00Z.

9 Likes