Lot 2 $40 @Grease_Monkey
Lot 9 $35 @herb4ever

4 Likes

can you put up a description of what each strain is ? thanks

4 Likes

Sure, I’ll check with @BogSeeds

Also Sour Lifesaver was presented here:

6 Likes

Lifesaver is SubCools JCB, jacks cleaner x blueberry and my Bubblegum. It was always a good yielder and compactly stout bush. It tasted like fruity candy and bubblegum. Crossing it to my Sour Bubble made a very potent strain and we find it comparable in quality to our best meds.

Sour Lifesaver is very tight like sour bubble as it leans mostly indica. A lemon bubbakush in taste and a super potent high.

13 Likes

excellant description Sam
and thats why I want it.

2 Likes

Sour BluTooth is a cross of three of my strains. First I made the BlueCindy as a cross of Sweet Cindy x BlueMoonRocks and it was crossed to my Sour Bubble to make a big yielder also higher potency. The results was a large yielding Indica with traits similar to Pre 98 BubbaKush. :sunglasses:. It finishes in 8-9 weeks indoors and it gets tall for an indica. Still untested outside but I expect it will get HUGE and finish by early to mid October in most places.

Sour Lifesaver has been around for some time and it rivals Sour Bubble as my most potent strain. Stout and short with medium yields makes for a great indoor strain. It’s a cross of my large yielding Lifesaver to my potent Sour Bubble and this turned out very special and very medical. Great for pain like Sour Bubble and Lifesaver both are…outside she finishes in early October. Good flavors of Lemon and Bubblegum and a good dose of Kush. Bog :wink::+1::heart:

24 Likes

Lot #9 40.00 @Cannasaurusrex

2 Likes

Lot #8 $45 @PoppaPuff

1 Like

I was going to pick up some BOG gear soon. This is a perfect opportunity.

Lot #1 $65 @Pedro_Bann

Lot #7 $65 @MBVapester

2 Likes

@Grohio
Lot8 50bucks

2 Likes

Lot 11 $65 @Jjm

1 Like

Lot 10 - $55 @JuniorB

2 Likes

lot 10 $60 @50State

1 Like

@PoppaPuff

Lot 3 50 bucks

1 Like

Lot 5 for 55 @50State

1 Like

Accurate animation ^^
I’ve got a 2 minute warning alarm set… Just saying make peace with your bid

6 Likes

clevergirl

I’m ready. Lol

7 Likes

Awww naw not the raptors

It’s gonna be a lit two minute drill

3 Likes

its a sniper… oh shit…but this mofo here has already greeeeeaaaat genes …and we have 2 days to go…hmmmmm whast a grower to do…

3 Likes

I just dropped 5 of the SBT. Nice big dark beans and got two more of @BogSeeds Blue kush going five weeks…healthy plants!!

5 Likes