BOG Seeds Q & A

I have wanted to grow bog since the first time around as well. The issue now is he has more yummy strains to choose from. Soon as we can get through this wu flu crap, and I can be on an even keel, I will get set up and have to grow a couple out. Sour strawberry, yummy.

3 Likes

@BogSeeds I’m think I’m going with bogglegum since I’m pretty sure that’s the one I dreamt about back in the day. I really miss my NL strain that I use to grow, which is another reason I’m drawn that bogglegum. But what about the sour bubble/boggle? with all the varieties you have, what would be the one heavy indica bubblegum strain you would suggest? Growing indoors in soil. Then how about your favorite Overall strain as well (or second if it’s also your bubblegum of choice)? The blueberry and strawberry strains also really catch my interest, as my gardening otherwise has been about growing different berries to eat and make wine.

4 Likes

Sour Boggle is quite awesome but many don’t know it’s my Champagne Bubblrgum. It’s so sweet and so bubblegummy but try Bogglegum and Bogbubble too. Bog

16 Likes

Is the bad news i heard true??!!

2 Likes

Sad day man…

2 Likes

Yes, it’s true. Sad day indeed!

1 Like

What?!? What did I miss… tell me it isn’t what I think your going to say

2 Likes

yes I believe he has passed away.

3 Likes

Man, F off 2020!

7 Likes

Word has it that our giant friend has passed away.

RIP @BogSeeds

Big hug to Pat, his wife since 1972 we lost a GIANT, one odd the first ones that started it all.

Honor to BOG, admiration and respect brother!

See ya on the other side brother!

Mad

22 Likes

RIP BOG :v:

9 Likes

Sour lifesaver seed run coming.care of @cannabissequoia his legacy will live on after we all pass away

15 Likes

Oh no! This is crushing news!

Sending all the love and good vibes to Mrs BOG.

fr0g_D

4 Likes

That’s awesome. I’m sure we’ll be able to make some pure preservations as well, I know a lot of people in this community enjoyed doing business with bog and growing his strains.

I’m hoping his family or grow helpers will continue to sell their seed stock, or even continue breeding work to keep the classic lines going.

4 Likes

Maybe someone should reach out and ask if Mrs. BOG will want to do a auction on here, once she is ready.

5 Likes

I thought for sure that I had read last year that Mrs Bog passed and Mr Bog took a hiatus for a bit before coming back late last year. Maybe it was just a temporary health issue at the time tho :thinking:

2 Likes

The Gofundme page for her by Jamezbean suggests she didn’t. :man_shrugging:

:pensive:
RIP too many

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Right, I donated to that as soon as I saw it. Must’ve just been a health scare last year that I’m thinking of. BOG did mention it in a couple posts I found. Definitely lost too many people this year :cry:

4 Likes

Damn man, I miss being able to get on here and talk with BOG. I’ve got my cuts of Sweet Cindy Lifesaver and Blue Moon Rocks and I think I’m going to self them before too long because I’d be devastated if something happened and I lost them. Thoughts?

7 Likes

There are quite a few preservation runs going on and coming up. I think it would be great to do a run for the community!

3 Likes