BOG Seeds Q & A

You know I just thought about something in 20 years of seeing people buy and grow @BogSeeds I’ve never seen a single bad word said about him or his strains :clap::clap::clap:

17 Likes

I too have never seen a bad word said about his gear on any forum. Growing his gear for the first time myself. Got a couple sour strawberry plants going at the moment. Very vigorous growing early on. Quite happy with them so far.

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words…:heart::blush:

BlueMoonRocks has the strongest blueberry flavor and is quite indica sided. She has a lot of flavor and yields well. Actually I prefer smoking the Blue Kush because it has less blueberry dominant taste with more kush balancing the flavor so it’s not so sweet. It also is a tighter and even more indica sided flower that is a bit more potent but probably yields less per plant. I suggest anyone try both! Bog :+1::heart:

29 Likes

Well, I cant decide between the two so I figured I might as well get those two and one more pack! Now for the third pack, I am in a pickle so to speak… Im looking at the Sour Grapes or Boggle Gum and I cant decide. What do you think is the heavier indica out of the two? Thanks for your help BOG! Cant wait to start looking for those blueberry terps

5 Likes

Don’t which one is a heavier Indica but I would go with the classic bogglegum

2 Likes

Is it because its one of his originals or why do you prefer the bogglegum @TheShowMeHomie?

3 Likes

Just a bucket list thing I’ve been drooling over it since the original overgrow

7 Likes

The sour grape is very indica sided…try that! Bog :heart::heart:

10 Likes

The Lifesaver is throwing some crazy colors this go 'round. Thanks to you and the missus for all your hard work over the years @BogSeeds!

23 Likes

Very Nice and familiar looking …thanks. Bog :sunglasses::+1:

9 Likes

Hi Bog, why do you not supply seeds to european sellers like george (vault)?
Regards!

3 Likes

What kind of high does the lifesaver have? Thinking of popping some soon. Thanks.

2 Likes

This keeper cut of BOG’s Blue Moon Rocks is sugary.

20 Likes

Sorry man just saw this. We’ve dropped this into our two local dispos and I gotta tell you the ladies love it, claim it’s an aphrodisiac. I’m not a woman so I don’t get that but for me it’s just a super relaxing, pain relieving high.

6 Likes

Awesome, and np dude, thanks for responding.

3 Likes

Lifesaver can be quite couchy and is great for pain and anxiety. Some have a hard candy taste while others are more lemoney. Bog

12 Likes

Just pulled my first bog blue kush great smells and easy to grow plants. I can’t wait to get them dried so I can sample😀

3 Likes

Excellent, thank you.

1 Like

put four in the damp paper towel… this morning.
3 1/2 to 4 months from now we shall see.

3 Likes

These are cuts from our number 7 Sweet Cindy AKA “The Midget” she never got big fan leaves and stayed a relatively short bush compared to some of the more sativa looking phenos. The terp profile on this one, just being in the room with her, is enough to make me stupid. Great daytime smoke heavy on the grapefruit candy side. Our patients love Cindy.

16 Likes