BOG Seeds Q & A

Our Sweet Cindy is more like SWT 3 than Cinderella 99. It does yield well outdoors and has mold resistance. Easy to grow and fast to flower indoors with flavors of citrus, grapefruit and bubblegum. Thanks for the kind words. BushyOG

7 Likes

Mr. BOG, its a great honer and pleasure to write you and keep reading your post. 16 yrs or so ago i started in my closet knowing only that seeds grow in dirt. Bout 6 months and more problems than days. I found O.G. … Eventually i ran across you. WOW. The 1st pic i saw was u standing behind 3 5gal buckets of booglgum ( if mem serves right). Tops big as your legs and bent from weight. Your post i was hooked on. Tried to copy best i could. 8 yrs , a few more tricks from other posters later i had it down. Then shut down. Still down. 1 day i will move to freindly state and start again. 1 day i hope i can shake your hand. I had a bubblegum clone back then in beginning and thought you just renamed it booglegum. What is the genetics of that old B.g. that i copied your growing methods. I grew just tops . 2’ to 2 1/2 foot colas with bigger than coffee can bases is what i ended up with on bubblegum.

7 Likes

Bogglegum is my NL 5 x Bubblegum which makes for a hardy bubblegum variation that did win First Place Indica in the 2011 HT Med Cup in San Fran. :sunglasses:.

I hope you can grow again soon buddy! BushyOG

12 Likes

Our most flavorfull? Not sure but Sour Strawberry makes the tasty concentrates. I still prefer my sour bubble but try sour boggle or BMR for the flavor or maybe Sour Grape…

9 Likes

@BogSeeds . 1 more question for now. Do you have those old pics posted anywhere i can go look at again. Or even new pics?

3 Likes

Hey BOG I found your signature quote in one my files, I saved it from back in the day when you were a little younger and feistier!! fond memories…

Remember if you think you are safe, “There is no armor against fate. Death puts its icy hands on Kings”. So since we can be gone, just that quick, like a snap of the fingers, fear not for to fear is a waste. “A coward dies a thousand deaths, a brave man dies but once”.
NO FEAR. B.O.G.

15 Likes

We have a few on IG and hope to do a thread here that will be a blast from the past…:man_astronaut:

9 Likes

There are a few of Bog 2000/2004 pics here in some threads of archived OG pictures.
Ds

4 Likes

Thank you Bog Seeds you have made another grower very happy. :grin:

13 Likes

I got one just like it, nice cinch bag!

2 Likes

Great minds think alike. Ha! Ha!

1 Like

I am humbled by that comment bro. THX.

2 Likes

We also have nice hats, t shirts and frisbees… :santa:t4:. Sour Bubble is one of my best and most indica sided but most of mine are on the indica side. All are worthy for anyone to give a try. Thanks guys… BOG

9 Likes

I want a hat! How do i go about getting one…?

@BogSeeds, i know, next time i buy from you, i will request one with the order, simple… DUH!

2 Likes

Nevermind, Mr. BOG: ya allways will be wellcome to the sativa side of life, where the Sun is allways shining n the birds sings, je, je…
Mucha Salud! Best wishesh!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S5umcOf-N2w

5 Likes

So glad to hear there are some 12/12 from seed blades on the new OG. Fun way to grow if one only grows for personal medicine.

3 Likes

That method may need a lot of seeds! :speaking_head:

7 Likes

Mr. BOG you were saying that GG#4 is descended from one of your strains - I"m curious about this - which one??

4 Likes

Gorilla Glue »»» {Sour Dubb x Chem Sister} x Chocolate Diesel (probably)
Sour Dubb = Sour Diesel x Sour Bubble (probably)

BOG strain highlighted

6 Likes

Sour Double was my Sb x NYCD from Soma

16 Likes