BOG Sour Strawberry Preservation!

Thank you for adding me, looking forward to it!! :hugs:

7 Likes

Oh hell yeah! There isn’t a Bog strain I’m not interested in but Sour Strawberry may be the one I’m most excited about. Actually have a few beans of it I haven’t gotten to yet. Definitely want to see how you make out with it.

7 Likes

I’ll be keeping eyes on this, thanks for the tag!

4 Likes

And the Preservation of the BOG continues! Thank You @CADMAN ; thank you @BogSeeds!!

4 Likes

Holy Crap! When did this thread blow up.

Hell, yeah! I’m here, front and center. I gotta see this shit up close and personal.
Along for the ride!

9 Likes

LA FUCKÉ OUI x 1000!

:fist: :heart: :fist:

7 Likes

Thanks for doing this @CADMAN! Best of luck, and vibes!

6 Likes

Hey @CADMAN hope you don’t mind I hang in the back and watch. Would definitely like to hear more about your soil mixture too, sounds like a lot of good stuff going on in there. Good luck :v:t2:

4 Likes

Yeahhhhhh buddy! This is one of the strains I’ve always wanted to try. Slept on getting a pack… happy to be along for the ride. Thanks for the tag! :+1:t3::fire:

4 Likes

I “dig” your soil :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I have imited experience with BOG seeds but Hella respect for a legend! Have a good run!

5 Likes

Awesome thread @Cadman! Thanks for bringing me along. I love the sentiment, and the preservation run in honor of BOG. I got a good laugh out of the bog quote saying “… and you don’t have to cough to taste it.”

Looking forward to following along and seeing how things go. I’m a coco/salts guy myself so always have a blast following along with more organic methods and their respective results. (I plan to homestead one day and switch my methods up entirely)

All the best and god speed on your journey.

RIP to BOG may your work live on.

Kush

8 Likes

Thanks for the tag @CADMAN and thank you for doing the BOG preservation. This will be great to watch along. :v:

5 Likes

This will be my first time seeing s BOG variety grown. I should be in for a treat . Took me a minute to realize that bushy old grower and BOG were the same lol. Like that time Rite Aid was having a BOGO sale. I turned to my wife and said “What the fuck is a BOGO??”
I think I’ve been in the Hills too Long​:grin::rofl:

14 Likes

8 Likes

:popcorn:I’ll be following :popcorn:

3 Likes

Best vibes to your notill :pray::chair::popcorn:

3 Likes

Damn, my cot is at Johnny’s, I’ll just have to sleep on the couch I guess…

Looking forward to this run!

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see this play out. Sour strawberry is one of my fave smokes

3 Likes

cant wait for the grow log, I have heard so much about B.O.G.'s gear,unfortunately i missed the bog group buy and then he died before i could get his seeds. Now josey died, we are losing us old guys.

5 Likes

It begins! Only one of my 5 sour strawberry have popped. Gonna soak the 3 I have left. I’ll make some pollen yet! :wink:

This run is gonna be exciting! :green_heart::green_heart::seedling::green_heart::green_heart:

13 Likes