BOG Sour Strawberry Preservation!

I grew through a pack of SSK over the last 18 months. Just finished the last of my stash of it a few days ago.

I got a bunch of fruity Pebble phenos and one Strawberry Kush. Amazing. I truly regret not keeping it, but by the time I popped that bean I’d flowered 4 just-okay females and decided not to take clones. Big mistake.

5 Likes

Thanks for tagging me @CADMAN, looking forward to your grow! :v:

4 Likes

Excellent, glad your getting positive results :+1:

4 Likes

Excellent information :ok_hand: Thank you :blush: :+1:
I’m even more excited, Man O man I hope we can get atleast 2 phenos, Strawberry Cream being #1 & Strawberry Kush being #2… Makes me DROOL.

6 Likes

I got my pack after reading that thread

5 Likes

Incase anyone doesn’t feel like sifting through the linked content provided by @SamwellBB Thank you :wink: I’ll post it here.

Four known BOG Sour Strawberry Phenos

#1 Sour Strawberry “Fruity Pebbles”
#2 Sour Strawberry “Strawberry Kush”
#3 Sour Strawberry “Strawberry Creme”
#4 Sour Strawberry “Hot Pants”

BOG Qoute (Screenshot)

19 Likes

Fruity pebbles is one of the many strains I like

5 Likes

Are you going to use some type of rock dust @CADMAN ? It’s a nice amendment for soil! :blush:

4 Likes

I’ve already built my soil February 2019, described in the 1st post, this is what I’ll be using as well as additional worm smoothies.
This will be the 3rd Cannabis Run in the same soil & it keeps getting better and better.

11 Likes

That Strawberry Kush pheno sounds amazing :star_struck:

Thank you very much for doing this!

9 Likes

Sounds nice

4 Likes

Is the volcanic rock the rock dust? I thought it was like perlite, for aeration :joy::sweat_smile:

Very cool, the older the soil the best. :rocket::green_heart:

3 Likes

Yes for Airration, but the size of small Pebbles. When it was purchased it came the size of large marbles, but a hammer took care of that.

5 Likes

Oh man that’s some good info! I’ll take seeds from a cream and Kush mothers please lol
Don’t forget to take clones! S1 Of the keeper would be nice too hehe.

7 Likes

Making mother clones of all them for sure.
I’d be super happy for Strawberry Creme or kush for sure. If all goes well, I’ll likely grow out the mom’s as S1 after making Regular seeds to keep the genetics background wide open for others to discover these 4 phenos themselves .

9 Likes

I know it’s NOT a " T " day yet, BUT… Let’s check out my new light . . .

What’s in the box?

The light, an instruction booklet, Adjustable hanging wratchets, hanging accessories & the power cord.

Here are some close ups:

This thing is SUPER BRIGHT :sun_with_face:

30 Likes

The light looks good. Can’t wait to see how it does. Is it chainable?

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

I don’t see anyway to link ( unless they have a adapter device ) ?? But for sure 2 would fit in a 3x3, although that much power wouldn’t be needed in a 3x3.

This is pumping out the light big time and I’m happy that the light spectrum is:
5000k, 3000k, 660nm Deep Red & IR 730nm…

This will assist in buds colors and resien production.

7 Likes

So that light is pretty much the same as a spider farmer 4000 except much cheaper in price from what I read about it. I have 2 SF 4000’s and now I want one of those….
DAMN YOU CADMAN! ……. :wink:

6 Likes

Sorry Brother. How about you get an additional 5% off a new light? I was able to get you all some extra discounts …

Extra 5% off via Amazon US & Canada sites when buying ViparSpectra XS and P series LED grow lights by using the Discount code at checkout:
" viparCADBOY " (don’t add the quotation marks)

9 Likes