BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run

The seedling bags are, yes. Roots have no issues growing through them. I used them for all my seedlings.

6 Likes

That makes sense since I’ve followed all your grows since I’ve been here. No wonder they looked familiar :roll_eyes:… my rememberer doesn’t work as well in my old age

5 Likes

Happy little plants. Nice work. :v:

4 Likes

whoo-hoo another baaanggerrr! Thanks @DougDawson and everyone else who contributed to get this one off the road! :pray: :100: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Hey there OG, so just a quick update on a busy Friday night. Seedlings are doing great and are getting some great roots. They will definitely up potted this weekend as planned.

Also a few pics of the roots forming.

Have a fantastic night OGers. :v:

60 Likes

You as well @DougDawson !

:hugs:

10 Likes

they are some strong plants roots are filling out fast. This grow is moving fast, great job @DougDawson

6 Likes

Excellent growth rate on those seedlings, do you attribute that to the genetics or the coco/nutes DD?

5 Likes

I would say all the props go to the genetics.

11 Likes

And some props to the green thumb :+1::seedling::wink:

8 Likes

looking great Doug! they sure gone be beautys! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Excellent brother :star_struck:!!! I’m going to use the bags here on my next run too!!!

2 Likes

I use them for all my seeds, I just love them. They make things very simple.

9 Likes

watchin this one for sure - Cindy has always been fire for me.

3 Likes

Yes I used those bags for the first time last run and they worked great. Will definitely be using them in the future

4 Likes

30 Likes

Hey OG, so it’s been a busy weekend. Forgot how much fun it is to shut down your grow room for a couple months and then realizing how much work you got ahead of you to get things going again, lol. So yesterday I cleaned up most of the room, cleaned out the tents, washed down most things and sprayed with a bleach/water solution. I still have one more wipe down to do before moving my SSC seedlings up to my tents.

Shifted my focus today and took down my 2x2 in the basement and replaced it with a 4x4. Set up a Mars Hydro FC 6500 light in the tent. Then up potted all the seedlings and popped them in there until I finish cleaning my grow room.

So here are a few pics. First the seedlings in the freshly set up 4x4.

Here is a pic of some of their roots for those interested in the seedling bags. You can see that the roots have no issues growing through them.

Lastly here are the up potted seedlings.

So that’s it for today. Have a great night OG. :v:

63 Likes

mutley2

9 Likes

There is something soothing about hitting the Doug Dawson grow threads after work during my weeks. It just helps me to relax for the evening. The coming weeks are going to be so much fun!

7 Likes

Those little bags work great. Used them a few times with great success.

4 Likes