BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy preservation co-op run

Oh carp! For the Yogi’s! Oh no! The sign-up has been active since Friday! :sob:

3 Likes

It’s because you didn’t put little dinosaurs in with your plants.
That’s what sold me on the Yogi. Awesome @Pigeonman :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::v:

5 Likes

:rofl: :t_rex: :heart:

4 Likes

i think i saw you say a few days ago chop would probably be somewhere around the 20th so i wasn’t thinking sign up would be so soon, bummer

1 Like

I hear ya. Though technically the sign-up was supposed to happen when everything went to 12/12 months back but I needed a Mod to unlock the sign-up post. Same with @DougDawson I assume.

:v:

2 Likes

Trichomeasaurous Rex was in there but the troll chased him away. :wink:

8 Likes

I think not announcing the list slows it down and generally makes for a nicer signups.

7 Likes

The trick is to make the reserved for wiki post a wiki when you create it. :v:

5 Likes

pollen king Final

Once again you rock!

Just signed up and can guarantee the only reason this wiki is not full is :arrow_down:

I am going to have to admit … I have been slack’n too.

The good news is… Once again, I have been fortunate enough to sign up for another one of your co-op runs…

As a reminder please vote for the Doug’s What would you all like to see a repro on next?

The vote is tied as you can see so let’s get some more votes put down up in der.

Thanks again Doug your hard work is much appreciated brother! :call_me_hand:

12 Likes

I’m up to take several slots if you’re in a hurry :laughing:

4 Likes

I’d sign up for sure. But, I have mysteriously had my trust levels stripped.

I am now Cartwright – MEMBER, after 5 years, wtf is going on around here?

3 Likes

You may have missed a reading requirement or something. Many drop to TL2, you are not al9ne. You have the regular Emeritus badge so you can sign up under TL2 or TL3. TL3 is full but still space under TL2 bud.

7 Likes

That’s the perk of earning the regular badge as after less activity you can still sign up under TL3 if it’s open or TL2 if needed… @Cartwright

2 Likes

The RegEm badge was made up to address this.

Folks got sick and in a few months all their initial work wasn’t accounted for the tiers. :+1:

5 Likes

I’m on the Short-list for those Beans @Growgrassblowglass

Fear not, I’ll make sure you get some when they’re released.

5 Likes

@Natea and @jamMAKEcan y’all want some of DD dankness?
Post 2 growchachos :seedling:

4 Likes

Thanks @LzBoy! You rock. @Big_Yeloe @HighTilliDie

2 Likes

I am sorry @DougDawson I keep trying to sign up but I can’t get it to work for me ! Please be patient I will figure how to sign up haha

2 Likes

I personally wanted to let newer members experience this Co-Op. It’s such an exciting part of OverGrow. I believe it’s a bit slow to fill up right now because a lot of newer members don’t know about these runs. That’s my guess, at least. If I hadn’t been tagged by @Maddawg, I would’ve never looked.

Thanks for everything you do, Doug. It cannot be said enough.

P.S. I voted L.S.D!!!

9 Likes

Hey @Thetravler

What isn’t working for you?

You have to hit the “Edit” button at the bottom of this post:

Then add your name and flag in a blank spot.

3 Likes