🕉 Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

Thanks @Pigeonman for hard work. Such beautiful plants with amazing colors.

3 Likes

Thanks so Much @Pigeonman

Im still not too sure on my trust level, been back a while and it never changes so I went teir 3.

5 Likes

Thanks so much everyone!

I gotta say that the colours are popping not just because of their love for my care but additionally because I fell in love with using General Hydroponics FloraKleen in my final flush weeks.

The product forces the plant to eat itself as it’s formulated to remove fertilizer residue that can accumulate in hydroponic systems, growing media and potting soils over time.

I tried it in RDWC and then when the fade happened me = :exploding_head:

So now it’s a staple in the nutrient cupboard along with monosilic acid, yucca, harvest miracle, and B52.

If you want to really see what your plants colours can be get this stuff and drop your night-time temps as close to 18c as possible! :heart:

8 Likes

@STIGGY you’re down to “Member” which is TL2. Switch up growmie!

:v:

3 Likes

I am confused TL2 is less then TL3 correct?
How do I ever get to TL3? Or do I have it backwards?
Thanks P Man

I checked I was in the right sign up group Cool Mant thks

2 Likes

@STIGGY TL3 Members are “regulars”, and there’s a set of requirements to get there.

5 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

SHAMANBEAR BEET MEAT OO IT!

:rofl:

:fist_right: :fist_left:

5 Likes

The ladies love my fast fingers…

6 Likes

lol.

You’re also prob a “fast talker” as well. I know my ladies love “how fast I can talk without saying anything”.

:rofl:

6 Likes

Lol, my mouth moves faster than my brain :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
And that’s saying something

6 Likes

Once a buddy called me up to help him with his script reading. He needed me to be the descriptive narrator & a character purely because I can read out loud REALLY fast when I focus.

There was a Tolkien amount of descriptive narration and the character… well he was “The GNOME KING”… and in the universe Gnomes don’t have grammar.

So litterally all the dialogue was paragraphs of run on blocks of letters as it was supposed to be a blur of words.

I was, other than him the writer and now lawyer, that could actually READ the stuff.

It was a 2hr read, I went through 4 glasses of water and was cheered by the group when we finished and I bolted out of my seat to go piss like a horse.

7 Likes

This is beginning to sound like a two apron moment :joy::joy::joy:

IMG_4662 IMG_4536

I could not hold back :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

OH SHIT WE HAVE A LOGO NOW @HeadyBearAdventures :rofl:

8 Likes

You fuck’n guys are killing me this morning as I LMAO :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@OhNo555 @Pigeonman YES!!! That’s amazing!

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Pigeonman, @OrganicGorilla and @Strayfox, for let me get the opportunity to explore this fantastic seedline.

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

Can’t wait for the next thread 🪡 to start post funny :grin: ass pictures and little whitty fun :star_struck: shit :poop:! HELL YEAH! :facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::v:

Okay @HeadyBearAdventures i went to far with AI and we now have a sticker to make an share when this is all said and done!!!

:metal:

28 Likes

I agree :100: and a special card to go with the beans 🫘 :+1::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Don’t you know you’re supposed to use a teepee to start a fire?

2 Likes