🕉 Bohdi Seeds Yogi Preservation Co-op Run (Sign up closed) (F2 to F3, Open-Pollenation)

Thanks for the energy and intent that you put into this preservation. Thank you bringing back a unique cultivar, like an rare vintage vinyl LP that few have heard/seen. I also learned that you are an analog celluloid film guy(filmis4eva!!), and you have excellent taste in cinema(80’s action/scifi movies).

13 Likes

Great work my friend @Pigeonman

5 Likes

May I add my gratitude for a Classic, Educational and highly entertaining Co-op seed run @Pigeonman! I have parachuted in at #4 in the Sign Up list.

You do it right! :+1: :+1:
-Grouchy

6 Likes

Thanks for running this one @Pigeonman. -Wonderful thread. -Very well documented (as always!) and entertaining. -appreciate the work, kindness and the generosity greatly.

IMG_2326

On to the next one?

8 Likes

Thanks @G-paS !!!

:hugs:

Thanks everyone for the love! The plants did all the work while I “just” tended to them. :laughing: :+1:

G-pas and I hoped that the timing involved with opening up the wiki would allow for the European OGer’s to get on the list before all us in the America’s fill it up. :rofl:

My hope is there will be a nice overflow to continue sharing after the spring box goes out.

:v:

19 Likes

We appreciate the hard work bro

2 Likes

Coming up in March there’s gonna be a TAG-TEAM SEED INCREASE with the one, the only, shaman bear himself @HeadyBearAdventures .

One playa in the :us: , one playa in :canada: .

The game:

:fist_right: :fist_left:

43 Likes

Hell yeah that’s gonna be an awesome collaboration!! @Pigeonman @HeadyBearAdventures

7 Likes

that sounds nice and sure gobe be fun to watch ! thanks for all the work and efort you put in ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

This my friend has been one hell of a run @Pigeonman, the grow, the fun :star_struck: all the great information what a GR8 hot :hot_face: thread :sewing_needle: this has been and continues to be. All GR8 performance :performing_arts: must come to an end. I am glad that you are giving us all a chance in your encore to sign up to show appreciation and reap the benefits of this performance :performing_arts: by way of the CO-OP run! STUPENDOUS SHOW! :tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap:

IMG_4410

I leave with this great tribute!

7 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman its been a pleasure to watch!

5 Likes

Right on @Pigeonman and @HeadyBearAdventures, I can’t wait to see the next show.:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman for the hard work you put into this seed increase. I really appreciate it.

5 Likes

Crossing the finish line in fine form my friend!!
I’m absolutely looking forward to formalizing our grow bro status with the NWH run, alongside you!

6 Likes

:fist_right: :fist_left:

:hugs:

6 Likes

I’m glad your reproducing WHP because MMS has been making money off of that for nearly a year now. We need to get it out to more people.

7 Likes

Yeah fuck that noise yo!

:v:

6 Likes

Ahah thanks for the grow and attention! It seems to have worked a bit, we’re a couple EU already signed, and it looks like brazilian friends will have their share :smiley:

Congrats for the run!

2 Likes

Thank you @Pigeonman for all your hard work. I appreciate it and you

3 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman for hard work. Such beautiful plants with amazing colors.

3 Likes