BOO (Bag Of Oranges) reproduction in honour of brother Useful

Yes, if you find a true male in a pack of fems, and it isn’t sterile, it’ll produce regular (m/f) offspring

11 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures
Interesting, and Thank you! I can sleep now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

That’s how we make this a reg line then!

:v:

7 Likes

Nice update!

1 Like

Beautiful.
I am also having a problem with Thrips.
Its the first time, I’ve had to deal with any pests. I had some Murphys oil soap, that I’ve been misting the plants with., but I don’t think thats enough. Money’s been tight but thats about to change. What would you recommend to Eradicate the little Bastards? I tried researching, but I just get directed to bug sprays on sale. Gets frustrating.

4 Likes
5 Likes

I generally use Diatomaceous Earth and BTI as preventative measures.
But Johnny has a great countermeasure right here

Looks like @smooth beat me to it by mere seconds, lol.

3 Likes

This is pretty awesome. I know it’s an oldish/overplayed quote but it reminds me of Mr. Hammond.

“Nature finds a way”

2 Likes

Swarski Mites, get rid of or treat infected soil. It’s the eggs in the soil that are tough to get rid of.

I have even poured boiling water in 5g pot filled with soil(just soil), that worked perfectly. Maintained high temps for over an hour

2 Likes

Plants are looking great, small hiccup with the thrips other than that, you’re kickin ass brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Thank you @Smooth
Looks like something I can do.
I’m loving the detailed instructions, it will be a nice tool, to have available.

2 Likes

Appreciate the preventative measures,
Everybody’s so nice here , you gotta be fast

5 Likes

I saw somewhere it was good to use wood bark as mulch to increase fungal activity, so went and got some and the thrips were free. Very frustrating to deal with but mites, +bleach for cleaning, and treating/dumping soil should get rid of them.

3 Likes

Nematodes are great at seeking and eradicating the larva as they emerge as well. But I think the ONE AND DONE is the best tool I had imho .

5 Likes

Yea even after I did all that I saw one plant that had them and removed them quick and it did not spread luckily. @TopShelfTrees1 is there a certain nematode product you have used? Do they go after the eggs?

1 Like

I don’t think all the data’s in though. It could be that one male is from another strain. :rofl:

1 Like

My local shop (northern lights hydro) makes their own I’ve been grabbing them lately, seems to work well. I’ve heard conflicting reports on that tbh, and I’m not positive either way. My issue is not letting dryback go too far and killing them . Always end up going to far on a bunch and needing to reapply

6 Likes

Close, human, but the character you’re looking for is Dr. Malcolm, and the quote is “Life finds a way” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Fun tid bit, supposedly that’s how og’er kush came around. Orgnkid did a bit of reversals with his og kush that were s1 and out of all the seeds said to have found 1 true male.

7 Likes

Is the the store in Windsor Ont?

Cheers
G

:joy: Something like that. I was pretty sloshed last night lol