Boss Hoss Selections Giveaways!

Really epic giveaway @hoss8455 and @TopShelfTrees1 thanks for putting these up

1 Like

Your Awesomeness never ceases @TopShelfTrees1.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Lot of that going around, thankfully not the case this time!

1 Like

Wow two chances today. Thank you Your Awesomeness. :blush:

1 Like

contributing to the Beavis and Buttheaddery

6 Likes

sh*t happens. seems it’s fixed anyways. (thanks to whomever fixed it - appreciate you)
all good.

2 Likes

Warning , do not edit wiki when u are high…and in another universe :laughing:

4 Likes

Tell me about it :rofl: this was me yesterday

1 Like

Been sitting out a lot lately, with our little collection blessed as it has been and limited space, but that shellcatcher sounds and looks stunner. And at 37th position, what luck. Fingers crossed, good luck to the lot of us, and thanks, @TopShelfTrees1 & @hoss8455 :pray:
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

8 Likes

Ok ladies and gents! :drum: here we gooo! I Love the excitement and the participation level here! My pleasure , @hoss8455 did all the hard work creating these gems, I’m just blessed to be able to help put em in peoples hands! Much love and respect

6 Likes

The first winner of the shell catcher is ironically my lucky number too! Lucky number 4 CONGRATULATIONS @MyrtleGrounds some Boss Hoss genetics headed your way! Enjoy

16 Likes

And the second winner all the way down near the bottom of the list #34 @sunra108 and a big congratulations on some epic Boss Hoss Goodies!

14 Likes

Nice wins :trophy: :clap: :ok_hand: :+1:

Congrats on these super nice wins, @MyrtleGrounds, and @sunra108 !!!
:boom: :v:

3 Likes

And the winner of the ever popular Shellcatcher this evening is #9 @OhNo555 Congrats on taking home the beans! Definitely don’t sleep on these guys! Trust me, have a couple different cultivars going myself! Enjoy !

11 Likes

Way to go winners… Thanks @TopShelfTrees1 and @hoss8455 for cook prizes

4 Likes

Congratulations to the winners :partying_face: :fire: :fireworks:

Nice wins! Thanks @hoss8455 and @TopShelfTrees1

IMG_5958

Thank you to everyone for coming out to play, myself and @hoss8455 love to see the participation continue to grow and all the love for Boss Hoss Selections !

Plenty more fun to come! Have an awesome night guys!

17 Likes

Congratulations winners!!!