Boss Hoss Selections Giveaways!

HOLY SEED SHIT! I really won :trophy: the Shellcatcher :shell:. Strain. Thank you :pray: soooo much @TopShelfTrees1 & @hoss8455. I will DM you my addy. WAHOO :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::star_struck::fire::tada::mage:โ€โ™‚ :shell: :sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

15 Likes

No Way!!! My luck is looking up! Thanks so much @TopShelfTrees1 and @hoss8455

12 Likes

Out of likes atm CONGRATS GUYS! Great wins for sure!

7 Likes

Congrats to the both of you

2 Likes

Thats a Great win right there!!! Shellcatcher is gona be bomb :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

2 Likes

Iโ€™m not gonna get my panties in a wad either way, but I think I was the winner in for the saltwater kush not the shell catcher. Am I right, or am I stonedโ€ฆhmmmm. I think Iโ€™m both actually.

2 Likes

both are awesome wins either way cant go wrong

Great!
Congratulations to the winners

2 Likes

Yes maโ€™am you won the saltwater! Trust me both are absolutely epic! Triangle is probably one of the strongest strains in existence and an absolute favourite of mine! And @HolyAngel too ! Wink :wink:

8 Likes

Thanks man, congrats to all โ€ฆ

1 Like

Congrats to everyone!! Some real heat in there

2 Likes

Christmas came early!
Thanks again @hoss8455 & @TopShelfTrees1!:sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

29 Likes

Congratulations everyone!
Keep up the good work @hoss8455 @TopShelfTrees1

@Rabeats2093 you should be checking this out also

2 Likes

@Loggershands did u flower that male ?if so did you Keep any pollen bro ? The Corey/Heime โ€ฆ.

3 Likes

I did! It was so stinky in veg that I had too! So far Iโ€™ve hit it to the Corey Heime female and the Alien Apparition.

4 Likes

You have much? If so Iโ€™d love a little bit. Iโ€™ve got a super stinky, super promising female here too

2 Likes

Sorry mate, wish I could help ya but I got bugger all left after the last pollination.

This is all thatโ€™s left and itโ€™s slated to hit a Sour Bubble girl just going into flower.

14 Likes

Howโ€™s that lady looking? @Loggershands

3 Likes

She looks great man! Such a dank, frosty girl. Sometimes I can just look at a plant know itโ€™s dank weed, this is that plant.

Here she is 5 days ago at day 40. Iโ€™ll post some updated pictures soon.

20 Likes

Beautifully grown. Nice mountain shaped almost conical buds like mom.

5 Likes