Boss Hoss Selections Giveaways!

The winners of Roberta Sparrow Kush are # 16 and number 26…. @ifish and @funkyfunk congrats!

19 Likes

Drumm Rolll PLZ………

2 Likes

And the winners of the Saltwater Kush are #10 and #37. @LedZeppelin and @InTheWoods congratulations guys! Hope everyone has an amazing Halloween night! And I’ll see everyone here Thursday :wink: Love the turnouts and all the love! Much respect

19 Likes

Congrats good ones

2 Likes

Nice wins, @ifish @funkyfunk @LedZeppelin @InTheWoods. Props @TopShelfTrees1 and @hoss8455

8 Likes

Woohoo! I was lurking on Irene pictures just yesterday, how did you know? I’m so happy! Thanks @TopShelfTrees1 , wanted to give a try to @hoss8455 stuff since some times :smiley:

4 Likes

Perfect! Even better, sometimes karma just knows. In all honesty I’m hoping everyone gets a chance at some . Great genetics from a great guy, can’t go wrong!

6 Likes

Congratulations everyone happy Halloween :ghost:

2 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @ifish, @funkyfunk, @LedZeppelin, & @InTheWoods on the wins :trophy:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::jack_o_lantern::sunglasses::ghost::peace_symbol:

Thanks again @hoss8455 & @TopShelfTrees1 for doubling the picks for your GR8 giveaway on Halloween, the treats are flying around here today! WAHOO. :clap::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::star_struck::upside_down_face::+1::tada::jack_o_lantern::partying_face::ghost::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

:metal: :jack_o_lantern: :vulcan_salute:
Stoked!
Thanks @hoss8455 and @TopShelfTrees1 !
You know they will be popped in no time.

4 Likes

Congratulations EVERYONE great wins

And thanks again for the Halloween fun

2 Likes

When I saw it was your # I lol’d cuz of your previous post! Guess it really was calling you huh? Congrats brotha man!

2 Likes

I even said to myself… “you got to be kidding me?” :joy:

Fate has other plans haha. I’ll find some gems in there for sure.

3 Likes

So when you said intent to grow did you have a timeline :joy: @TopShelfTrees1

2 Likes

Nah, just don’t wanna give out 100 packs and see 3 grown or something like what happened with the Jaws packs I was handing out all over the place last year. I tend to get carried away at times , and even gave away 3/4 of my personal stashed gems from him too. But then no one popped any , well 2/3 no joke.

15 Likes

We got a lot of collectors :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

How’d I miss the jaws packs :flushed::joy:. I can see why you are upset if you gave away your gems also

2 Likes

:100: Felt this in my soul brother. :pray:t2:

3 Likes

No way i miss all this noise😅

1 Like

Ya that really got me and made me stop for a long while, but I can’t let it ruin my spirit, my love for giving away killer stuff and getting great genetics to everyone. So I’m baaaack! Big thanks to @hoss8455 for the incentive and all the awesome genetics

10 Likes