Boss Hoss Selections Giveaways!

So you made a bag of stuff to giveaway and you wrote a note to stop at the bottom!

In many years those JAWS packs will resurface in a preservation run. Those are deep planted dreams to be.

1 Like

Hot damn! Much respect to @TopShelfTrees1 and @hoss8455 ! Congrats @ifish @funkyfunk , @LedZeppelin , @InTheWoods and all the other winners!
Now that’s some fire for your Jack :jack_o_lantern: lanterns!
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

3 Likes

That’s an awesome view

1 Like

Haha basically! I’m bad at not being able to stop once I start, makes me happy to see people so happy. It’s the vibe here, just gets me going EVERYTIME :laughing:

11 Likes

Oh no he’s started without setting boundaries :joy:. Your doing an awesome job

2 Likes

Thank you bro, I appreciate it. Loooots more to come that’s a promise! :wink:

7 Likes

Going to have send someone over to put your stash under lock and key as a precaution

This is awesome! Thank you @TopShelfTrees1

1 Like

Lol, the seed fridge is safe , I assure you. However the bags in the big fridge never are :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

My pleasure, @hoss8455 did all the hard work though, I’m just putting them in peoples hands. Enjoy @smokekulture

6 Likes

Congratulations to the winners.:trophy:.:trophy:. And many thanks to the gifters.:trophy:. Hope y’all had a good Halloween.
Have fun
Be safe
Growers.:green_heart:.

5 Likes

Congrats on win @funkyfunk, @LedZeppelin, @ifish, @InTheWoods! :+1:
Thank you for the opportunity for these @TopShelfTrees1! :slightly_smiling_face:
:v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Congratulations to all you winners out there!
Happy Halloween everyone. :slightly_smiling_face:

Very awsome of you @TopShelfTrees1, thank you! :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Damn…how didn’t I see this? Looks like some great fun was had. Good one @TopShelfTrees1

4 Likes

Sorry for the hold up guys, I been ripping and running. Working on the write ups for the last 4 winners tonight and hopefully @TopShelfTrees1 will have something for you guys tomorrow.

Any special requests?

16 Likes

Shell catcher seems the most popular from my scrolling.

World peace :wink: Thanks for the cool giveaways @hoss8455 :v:

9 Likes

Straight up Corey Heime, I’d like to grow it again.

5 Likes

I’ll throw a big pack in with the pigeon I have you jotted down for. @Tuned

7 Likes