Breeding Project: Acapulco Gold x Shoreline (Houston Cut) Bx3

Lights-On Pics

2 Likes

Shoreline Bx1
(I plan to hit these with Bx3 pollen. As you can see, one is Shoreline OG dominant, one is more Shoreline dominant. Shoreline OG was stabilized as a stand-alone strain before being Bx’d to the Shoreline.)

1 Like

Acapulco Gold
Flower Week 6 Day 5 (Tuesday)
(5 weeks 5 days in flower.)

3 Likes

Last set, 15 minutes prior to Lights-Out.

Technically Week 6 Day 6 at the moment, but it’s still the same light cycle.

2 Likes

After Lights-Out:

1 Like

Another Kratom cutting came in. Some Red Vein Rifat Thai.

1 Like

Acapulco Gold
Week 7 Day 1

Ladies and gentlemen, the pollen has taken. Within a few weeks, we will have a cross of Acapulco Gold x Shoreline Bx3. That gold fade is purely genetics.

3 Likes

Beautiful work man. At what age do you usually harvest her, or is this the first run?

1 Like

First run. These beans came airmail from around Northern Ireland in 2017. One set was either made in 2013 or 2014, the other 2016-2017. She says 12-14 weeks.

1 Like

She’s gunna be a monster

1 Like

Acapulco Gold
Flower Week 7 Day 3

Last dry feeding:

—1 tsp Uprising Bloom, Foundation
-1/3 tsp Uprising Grow
-1 tsp Seabird Guano
-1 tsp Elemental
-1/3 tsp OregonismXL

Watered in:

-1 tsp Buddha Bloom
-1 tsp Trinity
-1/2 tsp Buddha Grow
-1 tsp Big Swell
-1 tsp HPK

Look at the gold rim around the Fan & Sugar Leaves!

3 Likes

Shoreline Bx1
([Shoreline (Houston Cut) x Deadhead OG] x Shoreline (Houston Cut))
12/12 from Seed
26 April 2018

Confirmed female. She will be getting hit with Bx3 pollen very soon.

1 Like

theres also the very real possibility he received something other than what he expected unless he was reagent testing every time… LSD-25 can be hard to come by sometimes and people will sell other similar psychedelics in it’s place. like different LSD analogues (ALD-52, 1p-LSD, LADs etc), LSA, DOx’s, 2-Cs, and the dreaded nbomes. some of them have a much higher risk profile. sorry to hear about your friend.

3 Likes

2C-B is the only synthetic I find therapeutic value in.

i heard if you graft williamsii on to a san pedro or something it will grow a lot faster, but u prob already know

Yes, I have heard that. I’m afraid to even attempt that, because I have one left yet, so I think I’m going to keep it in its pot and grow it old school. As an heirloom.

Acapulco Gold
Flower Week 7 Day 4
Natural lighting w/ Flash

5 Likes

Acapulco Gold
Flower Week 7 Day 4
Natural Lighting without Flash

6 Likes
1 Like

Acapulco Gold
Flower Week 7 Day 5

It smells like warm, sweet-tart-sour candied oranges, sweat, and sunshine. I wonder how the Shoreline Bx3 is going to mix with it. I hope this intensifies or enhances the putrid smell of the Shoreline.

4 Likes