Breeding Project: Acapulco Gold x Shoreline (Houston Cut) Bx3

Shoreline Bx3 broke ground 9 March. Acapulco Gold broke ground 16 March. I flipped both after 3 weeks of veg each. The Shoreline is a male, and I have him under 78w of COB. The Acapulco Gold is under 200w of COB. Both are fed Roots Organics Dry Nutrients Player Pack and 5mL Master Pack. Medium is a mixture of Roots Organics Formula 707 and GreenLite.

After this, I plan to breed this Acapulco Gold x Shoreline Bx3 to an SR-71 Purple Kush x East Coast Sour Diesel to start my IBL.

12 Likes

Watching on front row :grin:

2 Likes

Shoreline Bx3 (Male)
Flower Week 3 Day 5

9 Likes

Acapulco Gold
Flower Week 3 Day 2

I don’t even know if time is relevant anymore, but if you guys don’t see God inherent in the structure of this beautiful Sativa, I don’t really know what to tell you. Whoever I am and for whatever what I say might be worth.

Uploading…

7 Likes

i’ve heard good things about shoreline. what were the breeders on your 2 strains?

2 Likes

Like what I see. Healthy, dark green and lush.

1 Like

41 posts were split to a new topic: Sativa vs indica

looks like he has good structure. frame

2 Likes

…Anyway, @BadVoodoo, it looks great n very healthy, as @treedawg said…

2 Likes

The Shoreline is a Bx3 of the Houston Cut bred by Wes at Shoreline Genetics. The AG came from a friend in Northern Ireland.

4 Likes

5 Likes

These long, slim, well-spaced finger leaves don’t look very indican to me. You’ll have to forgive me, though, I haven’t been to the Hindu Kush mountains in nearly ten years. I just remember the Afghani Kush being much broader-leaf’d.

4 Likes

Lower Lateral Branches:

4 Likes

Defoliated the last of the oldest fan leaves to get more light to the lower branches. Even the structure says Sativa. It even looks like the old leaves from the ‘60s antidrug ads. I think I’m probably keeping the lights a bit too low on her.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: INDICA coin (IND) and SATIVA coin (STV)

Who’:slight_smile:s the breeder?

1 Like

A friend of mine in Northern Ireland. She’s from a group I grow with.

1 Like

…Not sure what you’re pointing out here? I had a male, so I flipped the Shoreline in a different closet at 3 weeks to harvest pollen. I flipped the AG at 3 weeks because it’s a pure Sativa and I’m growing in a closet. 200w is a lot for one plant from a COB.

1 Like

I’m not growing the Barney’s Farm version.

@BadVoodoo I couldn’t help myself. (Cynicism italicized). Your ladies are looking good and green. I’m a fan of the way tightly spaced growing plants look. Can the light be turned down or dimmed a bit? Maybe moved a bit higher? You’re sure to encounter some stretch at flip?

Edit: they almost look overwatered. What are your temps and humidity doing? Every grow show is different and as long as you can find the balance between variables correctly, temps, RH, airflow, light… you should be able to find the sweet spot.

Like @pookie123 says you’ve got two of the best long standing members here on OG, living in landrace sativa countries, trying to help out. @MiG and @Viva_Mexico may not know everything :wink:, but definitely know their :poop:. Once you fire up a nice frosty bowl of that goodness you’re cookin up, you’ll give two shits what it’s called. Cheers

4 Likes