Breeding Project: Acapulco Gold x Shoreline (Houston Cut) Bx3

Shoreline Bx1
by Shoreline Genetics
12/12 from Seed
26 April 2018

Showing more pistils. She’s reliably female and has that dead, rotten skunk and cat piss smell on the leaf rub and the skinny, reed-like, viny structure so far.

2 Likes

2 Likes

From first flush sidepins alone:

Golden Teacher (single tall container): 29.8g
Hawaii (two short containers): 35.6g

4 Likes

Acapulco Gold
Flower Week 7 Day 6
Natural Lighting with Flash

Fading nicely. It’s getting golden hairs, rather than orange or red. The foliage and calyces are turning beautiful, varied shades of gold, yellow, olive, and bronze.

2 Likes

Acapulco Gold
Flower Week 7 Day 6
Natural Lighting without Flash

1 Like

Bud Shots

You can see tips, edges, and calyces turning a golden bronze, and the pistils are turning a deep bright golden orange.

4 Likes

Lights-On

1 Like

Acapulco Gold
Flower Week 8 Day 1

Watered in:

-1 tsp Buddha Grow
-1 tsp Buddha Bloom
-1 tsp Trinity
-1 tsp Big Swell
-1 tsp HP2

Pretty little foxtails, great trichome production, starting to swell and fade. More calyces and leaf edges turning golden brown.

3 Likes

Shoreline Bx1
by Wes at Shoreline Genetics

2 Likes

Acapulco Gold
Flower Week 8 Day 6

4 Likes

Some of my other Bad Voodoo for all of you.

Ayahuasca vine (Banisteriopsis caapi):

Peyote cactus (Lophophora williamsii):

Kratom (Mitragyna speciosa, Rifat Red Vein Thai variety):

Tulsi (Amrita variety on the left, Krishna on the right):

By the 7th of June, I will have a rooted Chacruna (Psychotria viridis) cutting and another inch wide Peyote pup.

4 Likes

Looks like you’re getting ready to pull soon. Very nice. Cool seeing your interest in and cultivation of psychedelics.

Cheers

1 Like

Love your love of psychoactive plants.

Have you ever tried growing kratom before? Wouldn’t one need an insane amount of saplings or a huge tree to be able to harvest enough to use regularly? I take kratom almost daily and though it’s not a very expensive habit, I’d like to have my own to harvest.

2 Likes

You’d just need 3-5g of dried leaf matter per dose. The leaves get pretty big, and the trees get up to 60 feet tall.

1 Like

What’s up with the stink bug in your grow? Are they beneficial, Do they eat the bad bugs?:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think it was in ‘98? ‘96? Some kind of shipment from China brought them over to the US, and they have very few natural predators here, so they have pretty much become an invasive species to this region.

I live deep in the Great Appalachian Valley. A lot of bugs out here in the sticks.
:ant::beetle::bee::bug:

2 Likes

I got carried away with it at one point and was taking 10 grams usually 3 times a day… It was apparent that I needed to cut back because of how it was effecting my digestive system… I didn’t really notice a lack of effects either when lowering my dose…

I grew up in the rolling hills of the Appalachians…tge stink bugs are nuts… Traps could easily catch up 50a day on my grandma’s sunroom without noticing a decline in their numbers… I moved a few hours north and now I’m next to a great lake and the difference in the landscape is strange for me… I don’t feel truly myself without a bunch of hills and valleys around… Lol

1 Like

When I lived here as a kid, I always wanted to leave. When I enlisted in the Army, I remembered where home was the whole time, and what it really meant to me. It’s either here or Bend, OR.

1 Like

I’ve traveled around and lived in a couple cool places… Maine was probably my favorite of them all. A place I could actually see myself living my life.

I have yet to travel far west though and I assume there are some places out that way that would make me feel at home.

1 Like

Acapulco Gold
Flower Week 9 Day 1

4 Likes