BRMTreefarmer random giveaway thread

I’d like a pack of those Skunk #1 for the collection I am building for my daughter.

No issue with passing along two…

5 Likes

I can definitely get packs out to people via giveaways and what not. Just let me know. No need to send flips or anything. I can print pucks and have plenty printed already.

3 Likes

There will be a selection process, just not sure what that looks like at the moment. Hang tight gang.

7 Likes

Dead brilliant idea, again, @BRMTreefarmer . Lookin forward to watching the chain reaction. Great looking plants at that. Thanks for tackling the maths of overgrowing the world.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

2 Likes

Just so that everyone is aware, the plants that these seeds produce do not have a over powering skunk smell. They are more of a sweet fragrant odor that you can’t get enough of.

7 Likes

A little more information, this is what you can look forward too if they are not seeded.

1 Like

Open to everyone, for the first pack. What is PI? Six decimal places please…

1 Like

10 characters

3 Likes

@JustANobody Send me a PM for for the safe address.

1 Like

Damn, posted in wrong thread

1 Like

anyone? 3.14159265… SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Riddle me this: Make one word out the the phrase, “New Door”. What is the answer?

Wonder :thinking: :call_me_hand:t2:

One word. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

You must use all the letters.

@Cormoran Send me the addresss via PM.

2 Likes

Mind if I pass this one to @GCBudz?

1 Like

I have no problem with that. I would wait until you get them before making those plans.

1 Like

For the next round. What can a child make but never see?

1 Like

Noise??? Yes it’s a sentence

3 Likes